Federation getting played in LA but not the bay!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
KMEL is garbage anyways, a bunch of coorperate slaves workin up there. Same god damn songs over and over. They play that shitty ass Lloyd she's 5'2 bullshit everytime i'm changing CD's. I hate the radio. They do their employee's bad too. Fuck em all

Nov 30, 2006
No pleasing the Bay I tell ya...

Back when it was all Jay Z and Ja Rule on KMEL everybody was bitching "why dont they play bay shit on the radio KMEL sucks"

now they play almost nothing but bay shit "kmel sucks they play the same songs all the time"

May 5, 2005
Mr.REE said:
No pleasing the Bay I tell ya...

Back when it was all Jay Z and Ja Rule on KMEL everybody was bitching "why dont they play bay shit on the radio KMEL sucks"

now they play almost nothing but bay shit "kmel sucks they play the same songs all the time"
It was always KMEL sucks Ever since Clear channel took over.

Jan 19, 2006
If you guys like the song so much why dont you e-quest it on KMel.com and wild949.com. You know those email's go straight to the program directors. Last time I checked only a 100 people hit that thing up a day. The bay should stand up and find other ways to support the songs that they believe in besides sending out gay ass threads sucking on LA radio's dick!

May 5, 2005
himself said:
If you guys like the song so much why dont you e-quest it on KMel.com and wild949.com. You know those email's go straight to the program directors. Last time I checked only a 100 people hit that thing up a day. The bay should stand up and find other ways to support the songs that they believe in besides sending out gay ass threads sucking on LA radio's dick!
E quests and Requests are a joke. Thats just to keep the sheep listening. They dont really do requests anymore. You request something and 6 hours later they play it. Why? Becuase its already pre programmed to play anyways.

Mar 27, 2006
jeff dogg u.s.a said:
i heard some a new fedz song on 94.9 today and it sounded pretty good. i dont know if it was a song by the girl singing or the fedz, but does anybody know the name of that song?
I think youre talkin about "A Man That Goes" its by Selau Ft. Goldie Gold

Apr 26, 2006
Doc Truth said:
E quests and Requests are a joke. Thats just to keep the sheep listening. They dont really do requests anymore. You request something and 6 hours later they play it. Why? Becuase its already pre programmed to play anyways.
fuck that who has time to teach those bitches at kmel how to program some tracks. i'll turn on some sirius hip hop stations on my dish network or just download some albums somebody rap3d on yousendit or whatever. real talk.....