Federation getting played in LA but not the bay!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 19, 2005
A couple days ago i was in LA. I was driving around and i heard 2 federation songs i have never heard before, called "my rims" and "get naked u beezy". While i was in LA i was driving around alot and these songs were getting constant rotation as well as "stunna shades at night". This was on power 106 too one of the biggest stations in the country!!! Why dont they play these songs out here? They both had real good mainstream apeal. I just dont understand how kmel or wild dont play their local artist and LA has been playing federation. They are signed to a major label and really are big for the bay if you all want to see this movement succeed. Why should a label put marketing money on a group that doesn't even get support from their home anymore? Shit Kmel is too busy spinning non-stop shit from the south.

Apr 26, 2006
its not just federation..power 106 and kday play a lot of bay shit in general. but i think its just because kmel is on some true punk shit. they were dope but once clearchannel bought them they got super corporate. i knew when they kicked davey d off for his 9/11 comments that they were no longer The Peoples Station.

May 5, 2002
shit davey d used to rep with his Bay rap segment on late sunday nights. i was supposed to win a fkn bay cd pack from that but they took 4 ever to send me the shit and i ended up gettin some sucka CDs

Apr 26, 2006
on a side note davey d used to rep the skully biker hats with the brim flipped up HARD. it used to crack me and my dudes up anytime he was at a function.

Jun 25, 2005
malaki said:
on a side note davey d used to rep the skully biker hats with the brim flipped up HARD. it used to crack me and my dudes up anytime he was at a function.
HAHAHA I rememba that shit too...used to have me rollin!

Apr 24, 2006
malaki said:
THAT'S SOME REAL SHIT...HE USED TO ROCK THAT, SIDNEY DEAN FROM "WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP" LOOK, HARD AS HELL, EVERYWHERE!!!

Nov 30, 2006
sobaywitit said:
A couple days ago i was in LA. I was driving around and i heard 2 federation songs i have never heard before, called "my rims" and "get naked u beezy". While i was in LA i was driving around alot and these songs were getting constant rotation as well as "stunna shades at night". This was on power 106 too one of the biggest stations in the country!!! Why dont they play these songs out here? They both had real good mainstream apeal. I just dont understand how kmel or wild dont play their local artist and LA has been playing federation. They are signed to a major label and really are big for the bay if you all want to see this movement succeed. Why should a label put marketing money on a group that doesn't even get support from their home anymore? Shit Kmel is too busy spinning non-stop shit from the south.
Your trippin, they play'd the fuck out of all them FED songs on the radio up here.