FC ENE IS TORCIDO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
well to start off this is Juan's cousin posting this info up. I am not gonna give all the details, Im sure most of you can respect that. But Juan currently caught a case, and not a legitimate one, but that dont matter. He sitting in Fresno county jail, yellow suit, so he on 24 confinement, they saying he is "an immediate threat to other inmates" Thats bullshit they just dont want him with the other enes, they aint letting him do his workouts, network, or nada. Well he said it was cool to post this much info up, he wanted the homies he made on here to know, he still NORTE just incase some rumors be spreading that he aint in norte pc in county. its cause of his yellow jumpsuit issue.

Jan 21, 2004
dont really know homie but tell him ta stay strong and fight that case to the fullest, get a lawyer fucc a Publc Pretender and fucca deal!!!!!!

Oct 20, 2003
dont really know homie but tell him ta stay strong and fight that case to the fullest, get a lawyer fucc a Publc Pretender and fucca deal!!!!!!

jus like ccytzO said. fuck the bullshit! fight it. good luck to you.

Aug 6, 2002
THIS IS JUAN'S PRIMO AGAIN

Hey can somebody help me out? Okay im hella confused about Fresno County Jail's system I know this much:

Blue jumpsuit: trustworthy inmate can work in kitchen and outside can go to satellite system.
Red/Burgandy: Inmates cannot work outside or kitchen, a little more restricted. 3 visitors allowed
Green: women inmates
Yellow: "high risk inmate" not allowed in pod system and varible restrictions on showers, mail, visitors, etc...

now im confused cause some gente from around the way tell me that they got family in other county jails that were up for serious charges and there were no restrictions on visitors and they basically had a unlimited amount of possible visitors. Now in Fresno county even a Blue status inmate is only allowed three!!!! so why the fuck does it seem like even a low level inmate has only 3 visitors when it seems like everywhere else ive heard there is no limit to the amount of visitors? Soo i any one knows whats up can they shed some light, oh and Juan is only allowed 2 visitors at the moment, and I am not on the list. Please some one clear this bullshit up.

Aug 6, 2002
well just here to let everyone know that it looks that Juan will be doing about 2-3 years that is the way it looks right now the major charges were dropped but some violation charges are still being sought. I aint got visitation rights but his Homeboy does and he is keeping me informed. About the letras and feria everyone is asking to send hopefully I will get some info on that but that wont be till he is sentenced. Right the laywer is working to get the mail restrictions taken care of while in county but that doesnt look like it will happen. I currently have a homeboy in county that doesnt bang but he in a blue jumpsuit so he said he might work kitchen, basically telling me he will try to get info on juans status. Its fucked up when they do this to people, keeping their mail and whatnot away, where is the REHABILITATION in that??????

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
DAMN 2-3 YEARS...... THASS HURT, TELL HOMEBOY TO STAY UP, THA SICCNESS HOMIES GOT HIS BACK