Favre = Next Vikings Quarterback!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Who said impossible? I said STUPID. But you do NOT seem to grasp that idea.

Funny, i was thinkin the same about you. This is the first time I have even seen you post in this forum. Live by your own words.

Like i said, this SHOULDNT happen...if it does, then the NFL has lost all moral being to the sport and gone completely to the business side.

Division rivals should NEVER let players of IMPACT drift from team to team, period.
Check the forum more often, I may not start a thread but I post here. The underlined area makes no sense, NFL has never had morals and has always been about business, just like any other professional sport homie. I agree with you it is stupid for a team to do, but money talks. Favre will be the Vikings QB and when it happens, throw me in your sig.

Aug 5, 2002
The Packers are gonna file tampering charges against the Vikings now. Heard it on KNBR.
They're scared, they know Favre wants to play for MN so they are doing anything they can to prevent that. Childress didn't say anything directly so the NFL will toss it.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Check the forum more often, I may not start a thread but I post here. The underlined area makes no sense, NFL has never had morals and has always been about business, just like any other professional sport homie. I agree with you it is stupid for a team to do, but money talks. Favre will be the Vikings QB and when it happens, throw me in your sig.
Why don't you make a real bet? For instance, if Favre is not the starting QB for the Vikings then you'll be banned?

Aug 5, 2002
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶;3791745 said:
Why don't you make a real bet? For instance, if Favre is not the starting QB for the Vikings then you'll be banned?

Why would I go on a 1-31 (packers excluded) odds bet to be banned. IFYM thinks he's an NFL guru/owner, and everyone should play by his rules. But, when Favre does become QB, don't say I didn't say so.:cool:

Jul 25, 2007
The Packers are fucking stupid. Just release his ass and let him play. I saw a interview on Farve regarding this issue and he said that the packers dont wanna release him to play on another team so he wont tarnish his legacy and his legacy with the packers. Farve said if he did go back to the packers he would be a mentor for Rogers. He would be on the sideline with a clipboard. Farve said the packers will tarnish his legacy if he did that becuz why would Farve wanna come back just to sit on the sidelines? He might as well fucking retire and just get a job as a QB Coach wit them.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
The Packers are fucking stupid. Just release his ass and let him play. I saw a interview on Farve regarding this issue and he said that the packers dont wanna release him to play on another team so he wont tarnish his legacy and his legacy with the packers. Farve said if he did go back to the packers he would be a mentor for Rogers. He would be on the sideline with a clipboard. Farve said the packers will tarnish his legacy if he did that becuz why would Farve wanna come back just to sit on the sidelines? He might as well fucking retire and just get a job as a QB Coach wit them.
why would the packers release him when they risk the chance of him goin to a division rival brett farve fucked himself

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
They're scared, they know Favre wants to play for MN so they are doing anything they can to prevent that. Childress didn't say anything directly so the NFL will toss it.
the tampering allegations dont involve childress theyre alleging favres conversations wit off coordinator darell bevel were tampering.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Why would I go on a 1-31 (packers excluded) odds bet to be banned. IFYM thinks he's an NFL guru/owner, and everyone should play by his rules. But, when Favre does become QB, don't say I didn't say so.:cool:
Why would you? To reinforce how sure you are of this statement:
Favre will be the Vikings QB
If you're scared to bet that, then you obviously aren't confident in your prediction. IFYM says that you shouldn't be posting here because of your predictions and you won't back that up, so what does that say?

Aug 5, 2002
^^^
I'm confident in my statement, but I'm not going to bet anything. I'm not directly in control of the situation so.........................

NO GO!

Vikings 2008 Superbowl Champs!!!!!!!!

Aug 9, 2006
why am i so irritated that i heard the commish say "he would help favre out any way possible".....

it seems like this asshole is trying to become a "popular" commish....hes allways in the media just pulling lime light...

Feb 17, 2006
Hell yeah that would bring in hella guap for NFl... and I think he has sympathy for an extremely talented quarterback that may not be playing while quarterbacks like Orton, Grossman and other pretty shitty QB's are starters. The situation is just fucked up to have an extremely talented player wanting to play, yet not allowed...

Aug 9, 2006
your making it seem like the packers fault.....favre hasnt even faxed the papers to the nfl yet.....this is going on because of him.....if he wanted to play he shoulda been in camp with all the other dudes....he is due a HUGE bonus this year...if he were to go to camp, they would lock him out and trade him or release him soon after.....

favre wants all this on HIS terms....and im damn glad that they are choosing to stand up against his old ass.....