Favourite A-Wax Verse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2015
why the fuck did he decide to use apartheid which is a word for white supremacy in south africa and wear american flags?? I dont get it. I wonder if a war pops off for the justice of black people would awax be one of the white dudes that ride with us?

Anyway that whole era of beefing with the mob figaz wax was gassin all those 1 verse songs on his mixtapes was bars. cinderella story is one of the dopest diss tracks to me. if wax and the figaz was nationally known heavy, cinderella story would go in the hostory bools of disses, the figaz never came back with anything that matched that. Just being honest. But i like wax old shit better than all his new shit.

May 22, 2006
I remember there's a song w a video and they show a picture to match everything he says that was a dope song I wish I new the name of it
This is called "no saint" and it's excellent.

I like the verse on been thru everything. There's obviously a bunch of good ones. But that one came to my mind first.

Nov 18, 2010
why the fuck did he decide to use apartheid which is a word for white supremacy in south africa and wear american flags?? I dont get it. I wonder if a war pops off for the justice of black people would awax be one of the white dudes that ride with us?
He is talking about splitting up drugs like races were split up by the apartheid. Splitting up the brown and the white

Apr 5, 2015
He is talking about splitting up drugs like races were split up by the apartheid. Splitting up the brown and the white
LOL I know that. its just Hella akward in this moment of time in this country to use that word as a a title and rock American flags if you not talking about something with substance that pertains to that word. Because wax got bars and could get real deep with the street shit so I would expect him to talk about the struggle when using that word as a title for a song.

Feb 13, 2006
LOL I know that. its just Hella akward in this moment of time in this country to use that word as a a title and rock American flags if you not talking about something with substance that pertains to that word. Because wax got bars and could get real deep with the street shit so I would expect him to talk about the struggle when using that word as a title for a song.

The American flags are upside down - a sign of distress

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
It was released in 2013..... I dont think Wax's crystal ball predicted this level of racial tension with police etc back then. I will tell Wax to think about 2022 for his next album..... :)

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
YALL WANT ME TO WRITE A VERSE ABOUT AWAX AND BRING THE BEST OUT OF HIM OR NAH??
why cant u stay out his thread tho

but a track at him would be what the people want i know i would love to hear some shit from yall (not instigating neither im just being real rap boring right now)

pretty sure u would get gassed on hella hard tho lol

May 27, 2006
It was released in 2013..... I dont think Wax's crystal ball predicted this level of racial tension with police etc back then. I will tell Wax to think about 2022 for his next album..... :)
lol racial tension been a problem way before 2013

but oh it's so creative..talkin about apartheid as a synonym for splittin up drugs... comin from a whiteboy dat's some stupid nerd shit. better read something about apartheid.

Last edited:

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
lol racial tension been a problem way before 2013

but oh it's so creative..talkin about apartheid as a synonym for splittin up drugs... comin from a whiteboy dat's some stupid nerd shit. better read something about apartheid.
I hella forgot to turn on my [sarcasm] font.....