Favorite Tech Tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
in10city_131x said:
lol we should have Tech N9ne Karaoke contest...

wow what a dumb idea, but it could be amusing......

actually it's a good idea.. everyone should record themselve's.

Someone should make a siccness/strange sound click and give everyone the account and password info to upload their own shit haha.

Feb 18, 2006
$, the first day everready drops i want you to repeat what he says in the song with twista, word by word, clearly, and just as fast, than ill be impressed

Dec 5, 2005
unfortunantly twista won't be on the track.. so it's.. Welcome to the Midwest (Feat Krizz Kaliko) .. So they are looking forward for a "Welcome To The Midwest (Remix) Ft. Twista.. same thing with "My World" that was supposed to have Em

Aug 9, 2005
DougN9ne said:
unfortunantly twista won't be on the track.. so it's.. Welcome to the Midwest (Feat Krizz Kaliko) .. So they are looking forward for a "Welcome To The Midwest (Remix) Ft. Twista.. same thing with "My World" that was supposed to have Em
^ lol... yah in my dreams, i'll believe it when i hear it

Jul 5, 2003
444 posts. Just caught my eye sorry.

Um....I mean I understand maybe up to 3 or 4 months depending on a tour or somethin....but come on that is ridiculous.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
WAAAY to many to list...

The boys love The Beast, Johnathan's been playing Madden like crazy... driving me crazy. They both walk around going "KC MO is with me..." it's cute as fuck though.

I'm feeling This is Me. I'm a lyric girl... This Ring, My own Hell etc...