Favorite SPort

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FAV SPORT?

• BASKETBALL

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • baseball

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • football

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • soccer

• hockey

• golf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tennis

• other

• Total voters
C

CinFul-1

RAVAGE said:
what does Band Wagoner mean 2 U, 2 me it means to jump claim the winning team to B' you own when U were charing for a sucky team
I did not say you were one. Iam glad I'm not a bandwagoner there like the same dudes who line up for a Jay-z CD. I see so mant sport band wagoners it's crazy. I have my team and I dont switch up. I Have not switched up for 13 years give me dap for that. It's easy to switch up and go for a winner. It takes a SAV to hang with your team for over a decade when there struggling!!!! Dont tell me Iam a Dumb ass. Not many people can be a Die hard Under dog team Fan. Give me props don't clown my team has lost in the past. They just added Duane Starks CB from the Ravens, They added Freddie Jones a sick TE from SD. They got a good pick in Wendall Bryant. Boiston led the NFL in recieving. Adrian Wilson and KVB DE and T Jones are up and coming stars, Cards will break out soon watch!!!!!!

C

CinFul-1

Daveyboy said:

yeah pingpong balls....

cardinals suck very bad....

Fuck you stupid Bitch how ccan u say it doesnt take Balls to have the Cards as your Team. You eat your mother u fuckin asshole, lick my Balls Pussy. Fuck you sorry ass Bitch. Your a fuckin Hater peace of shit. Fuck you stupid Bastard I'd punch you in the fuckin head if you said that to my face. Bitch ass mutha fucka. Eat a dick!!!!!!!

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^gangstar...gangstar...*runs and hides from the mean big talker*

i'm not going to lower myself to argue with you about the arizona cardinals...

? are there alot of people scared of you?...cuz your retarded speech didn't fase me one bit...

C

CinFul-1

Daveyboy said:
[B

i'm not going to lower myself to argue with you about the arizona cardinals...
[/B]
I told u facts, you already did talking shit on my team. I personally know Arizona Cardinal player, so it's not just a team your talking shit on to me, your talking shit about dudes who are cool with me. So Suck my Dick, whos your Team by the way?

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i aint mad at you cuz...i just read your post that said takes balls to be a card fan...and i found that funny...i aint hatin on you...

i'm a pittsburgh steelers fan....

by the way go suck your own dick...

C

CinFul-1

Alright cool, I'm just cool with some Cardinal players and shit. Know a grip of the past and former players, thats the reason I'm a fan cuz I know some of the Folx and they have been hella good to me. I'm not tryin to be a big bad ass or nothing, But you clown the Cards it's like clowning on my homies, I dont like it. And I have actually gotten into fights over this stupid shit, LOL. It's cool homie, I just take it personal my bad