Favorite pop corn?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
not worth all the trouble of having to floss later.. that annoying piece of kettle corn lodged in your gums that takes lots of rinsing and flossing and poking with a toothpick

Sep 29, 2003
dont really like popcorn. And I hate those candied popcorn or caramel corn, and that kettle corn is gross too....popcorn should NEVER be sweet. Used to date this chick and everytime she ate popcorn she had to have those little seasonings on it.....pisses me off

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
The orville pour over cheddar is pretty good but I don't think they make it anymore,i cover my popcorn with hot sauce so anyone of them is good to me or I'll pop some plain in a paper bag in the microwave

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Lol @ paper bag in the microwave

That's a good idea... I must try and verify
Yeah I just found out about it,I'm cutting back trying to get chizzled so i wanted some plain popcorn,and looked it up,just get a paper lunch bag pour some kernels in it fold the top a couple times with a lil scotch tape like 4 min and you got popped corn

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Yeah I just found out about it,I'm cutting back trying to get chizzled so i wanted some plain popcorn,and looked it up,just get a paper lunch bag pour some kernels in it fold the top a couple times with a lil scotch tape like 4 min and you got popped corn
I wish I would have check this thread before I tried it

I got a few handfuls but I missed the tape the end part. I did fold it and it worked a little but the bag burned and wanted to catch fire.

I'm bout to go round two and tape up the ends after I fold that shit

good look on that

lol @ the 2 year old bag of popcorn finally getting some action in my kitchen

Jul 24, 2010
bubble gum popcorn. here is the recipe.

bag of popcorn in microwave. open it up while it is steaming. throw 5 bubble gum balls in the bag. close it and shake it, vigorously. take out the excess bubble gum clutter. enjoy.