FAVORITE OR LEAST FAVORITE WWF/WWE MOMENT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
my favorite part was when DX went to the WCW headquarters and started causin shit. and then using some cheap graphics or something, you see them blowing up the building lol

the worst was when Vince fucked Brett Hart over for the title during that match against Shawn Michaels

May 13, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE hmm damn your a down ass norteno.. when was the last time you saw a scrap? or maybe when was the last time a scrap saw you and said somthing? bitch ass wannabe

Apr 25, 2002
JIM HAT said:
FaTaL NyGhTmArE hmm damn your a down ass norteno..
yea i know. but wut did that have to do with tha fact you're a punk ass hater who haz to come into every wrestling thread and hate? that'z ryght, it had nothing to do with it. stupid ass kid.

when was the last time you saw a scrap? or maybe when was the last time a scrap saw you and said somthing?
unfortunately i dont have to say anything when i see a scrap. scrapz avoid me and when i do happen to see one they scurry on in a quick fashion. if you ever had a good rep on tha streetz you would know that'z wut they do. but you're mozt lykely a punk ass whiteboy who iz tryna be lyke Woodie.

bitch ass wannabe
based on wut ive juzt pointed out about your hatin ass, i'd say YOU'RE tha "bitch ass wannabe." if you wanna test my credibility hit my PM and ill tell you where to come to get beat tha fuck down. if not, then tha fact standz that you're tha bitch ass wannabe. joto.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Favorite had to be at one of the PPV's cant remember which one, but the Corperation had a clean sweep, back in the day when Rock was ill, and ken shamrock and all dem were kickin it with Vince.

Least fav, Owen hart RiP

May 23, 2002
There are way too many favorites in my book...WWE, ECW, WCW..i have a bunch of favorites from each one...a favorite WWE would be when Jericho made it public that Stephanie McMahon got her tits done...that shit was funny...the Rock has had some classic promos...

Least favorite moments: anytime they try to give Kane a big push, i have others, but i just can't think of any right now...

WWE is starting to suck shit right now...they someone to come up and give them competition so they can stop putting out all of these bullshit story lines...without competition, they can be as lame as they wanna be cause everyone will watch...