Favorite movie(s) when you were a kid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well with The Goonies and Stand By Me you probably named my two favorite movies as a kid (and in general) but to add to that with pictures because that's how I role....

I have a lot more of course but I want to see what others post up and then I'll add off that.

Feb 14, 2004
yea i was big into BMX also. i remember the first time i rented Rad. was at Safeways way back in the day. i rented it all the time. my brother got annoyed by it, but i didn't care. couple years ago i bought the dvd offline. i don't think i've seen BMX Bandits, though.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
yea i was big into BMX also. i remember the first time i rented Rad. was at Safeways way back in the day. i rented it all the time. my brother got annoyed by it, but i didn't care. couple years ago i bought the dvd offline. i don't think i've seen BMX Bandits, though.
BMX Bandits is cheesy as hell of course, but as a kid I thought it was dope. It's an Australian flick and it's actually one of Nicole Kidman's very first movie roles. I'm sure she's pretty embarrassed about it.