Favorite mars release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What's your favorite mars release?

• S.I.D.S.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Mars Attacks

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • School House Glock

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 16, 2008
Ever since the gathering and shock therapy all the juggalos dig mars, mostly because that's how they heard of him and/or saw him perform and/or met him

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
no joke. damn near every juggalo who i let listen to mars back in the day wasn't feelin him. now that hatchet approves of him tho i guess its ok for them to like him now. guess thats cool for mars tho
damn Psychopathic, can they stop approving of old ass horrorcore artist who've already done shit and bring in some new blood *starts to write a letter*

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
no joke. damn near every juggalo who i let listen to mars back in the day wasn't feelin him. now that hatchet approves of him tho i guess its ok for them to like him now. guess thats cool for mars tho
No shit.. Same shit kinda happened with Lo Key, but he dropped the ball.. Mars is going full steam. Its good for Mars, so fuck it.

Nov 28, 2008
There seems to be a lot of hating towards juggalos on here. I can understand why I guess. Even I don't like some of them. Most of the ones I have meet here in Minnesota seem pretty cool though.

I'm not your average juggalo. I don't paint my face and act obnoxious at their shows. And I don't listen to Mars just because "Psychopathic approves" him now as someone mentioned. I just never heard of him until he was on the shock therapy tour. I wish I would have found him earlier but better late then never.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
There seems to be a lot of hating towards juggalos on here. I can understand why I guess. Even I don't like some of them. Most of the ones I have meet here in Minnesota seem pretty cool though.

I'm not your average juggalo. I don't paint my face and act obnoxious at their shows. And I don't listen to Mars just because "Psychopathic approves" him now as someone mentioned. I just never heard of him until he was on the shock therapy tour. I wish I would have found him earlier but better late then never.
well thats dope you are feelin mars' music. i don't hate juggalos. i just can't stand the brainwashed ones who refuse to give anything a chance unless its hatchet approved. i like a lot of psychopathic stuff but i could never listen to just that. did that back in the day and it just burnt me out. just don't be all brainwashed and you wont get hate from me. havin the word juggalo in your name is always gonna make you a target on non psychopathic forums tho.

Jun 23, 2007

i never thought psy would approve of anyone like mars, q strange and shit
tunnel runners shocked me, but that only shows signs of psychopathic as a lable suffering they are venturing out

ask j or shaggy to put "do it" or "murder kill" or "slap that hoe" on one of their releases i bet you they wont,

juggalos now of days disgust me. most juggalos that became "down" in the last 5 years are brainwashed or think its the cool thing to do. they dont know shit about it

mad insanes are sick crazy fucks and are way beyond any signs of being stable minded. ungod is proof of that in every form

Apr 13, 2007
im a juggalo and i have listened to mars for a few years now. probably around the time of mars attacks. its cool that psychopathic is down with mars and i dont mind posting with juggalos as long they arent the MMFWCL ninja woop woop types.

Mar 22, 2007

Yup once you get your music out to more people who are open to the wicked shit then his audience will get bigger--Go Mars!!

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Mars fans and Tech N9ne fans don't like Juggalo because they accuse them of "stealing the fan base of that artist" I kinda agree with all these Juggalos just Gathering around people cause they did some shit with Psy but before that they would never notice that artist's talent. I found Mars through the study of school shootings and Tech N9ne through his Regieme shit.