Favorite mars release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What's your favorite mars release?

• S.I.D.S.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Mars Attacks

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • School House Glock

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 23, 2003
THEUNGODD666 DOES HAVE A POINT... SIDS DID HAVE A OLD GUTTER ROUGH SOUND THAT MAKES IT STAND OUT THAT CAN NEVER BE DUPLICATED... MARS ATTACKS IS A GREAT ALBUM BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS A HORRORCORE ALBUM MORE LIKE A GANGSTA ALBUM WITH A SLIGHT HORRORCORE TINT IN IT LIKE UNGODD666 SAID EARLIER....

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
THEUNGODD666 DOES HAVE A POINT... SIDS DID HAVE A OLD GUTTER ROUGH SOUND THAT MAKES IT STAND OUT THAT CAN NEVER BE DUPLICATED... MARS ATTACKS IS A GREAT ALBUM BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS A HORRORCORE ALBUM MORE LIKE A GANGSTA ALBUM WITH A SLIGHT HORRORCORE TINT IN IT LIKE UNGODD666 SAID EARLIER....
dosen't matter if it was horrorcore or gangsta rap, it was a Mars album, it's not depending on the genre but the quality of the album

May 24, 2002
dosen't matter if it was horrorcore or gangsta rap, it was a Mars album, it's not depending on the genre but the quality of the album
Just because its a mars album doesnt make it good.

Just because an album has "good quality" doesnt mean that its good.

SIDS is the only full album Mars has released the rest are EPs. While genre has nothing to do with this what it comes down to is SIDS is a better release. Lyrical content and low quality which gives it such a sick sound.

And again.... your black, your opinion doesnt matter :cool:

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Just because its a mars album doesnt make it good.

Just because an album has "good quality" doesnt mean that its good.

SIDS is the only full album Mars has released the rest are EPs. While genre has nothing to do with this what it comes down to is SIDS is a better release. Lyrical content and low quality which gives it such a sick sound.

And again.... your black, your opinion doesnt matter :cool:
I was saying they are judging Mars albums no matter the genre
and it is favorite Mars RELEASES, so you judge on anything he released.

and your gay, your opinion matters less:lick:

May 24, 2002
yeh but I do remember how gays were usually killed in most countries due to religous belifes

and like sitting in the back of a freakin bus was so fuckin bad
whatever. I live in the US. and I can hide being gay... you cant hide being a spook. :thumbsdown:

that's cause bitches get licked
yeah.... I dont think that needs a response