Favorite Line...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
When I was younger I used to faint at the sight of blood/
Now that I'm older I notice that it ain't at the sight of blood/
Now the sight of blood equals the very first sign of love/
Menstrual cycles, feeling like you right at your height of drugs/
Bleed for me baby, made your heart rage/
Fuckin' you makes me feel a murderous sensation/
Blood mixed with ejaculation/
Cum bustin, bump heads 'til concussions/
After we done fuckin/
If I can't get the spirit, I've won nothin'!

(2nd verse, psycho Tech N9ne speaking; Trapped In A Psycho's Body, Absolute Power, 2002)

I know it's more than just a phrase or single sentence, but this is my favorite from Absolute Power. There were so many "fuck you" tracks and "party" tracks on AP... but this is the most personal track on AP. It lets the listener know that there are at least two different sides of Tech N9ne. Now, since we know the three dimensions, you could say this track was a battle between The Clown and the G.

Jan 26, 2006
man I really like this one from R.O.O.T.:

"After all this time after all this rhyme, still comin to see me the fans takin in all this 9, and that's positive cause everything is negative"

I really liked that, really empowering and truthful insight there. Makin positives out of negatives fo sure. The longer your here on Earth the more negative it can seem I guess (things become typical).

Lets see, there was another one:

(this one is like harmonized or something which maybe makes it stick in my head but I like that it has a lot of atittude to it :p)

"Nobody said it was gonna be easy people decieve me and leave me in the dark and buried off in Necropolis, one day you gon see me on TV you better believe me taken over this and never the opposite"

"I am the ruler in my kingdom and my dark seat's hot step in to my world and your heartbeat, stop"

Jan 26, 2006
Overall favorite lines... hrmm:

There are some good ones in Einstein, but uhh...

Tech N9ne - Einstein - "Blood thirst in the church now the Earth's the worst clutch your purse when we lurk cause we're cursed for work" (something like that I can't hear in these damn headphones atm)

Tech N9ne - Clueless - "I'm for the kid ass I mean fit ass make a lot of money lid ass amid ass sentimental never did I make biancas whine monocsonal 9!"

There are atleast 5 good ones I really like that aren't popping in to my accessible memory... well there ya go

Ooo "QUICK-NESS-" posted one of em ahhaha I love that line :p

Mar 27, 2006
tech801 said:
fight this fantom ya friken family will fall flat bump biankas beat em black and blue wid a baseball bat
YES i fuckin love that line. perfect way to start his verse on My world. amazing song... kinda reminds me of Now Its On.

May 31, 2006
"tar bender i need a drothern ink" , and "tech your not makin' any sense! , lol that whole verse in caribou lou , its just too funny..

Jul 4, 2005
Biznarie said:
YES i fuckin love that line. perfect way to start his verse on My world. amazing song... kinda reminds me of Now Its On.
wicked, ive been thinkin the same thing, but i didnt know why and didnt think it would make sense if i said that to anyone else...yea this track is fucking ill

Nov 3, 2006
Kinetic
you bet it
somethin movin your head
its prophetic
so get it embedded
let it control your bodily
close to lettuce
my head is
far from synthetic
you credit
this vet as
poetic
that is merely a part of me

in my head

Jul 4, 2005
...but they scared of me,
rappers they dont compare 2 me,
fair 2 be
said that he
dares 2 be sincerely a rarity.....

*the beast

ive already posted a sick tech line but imma keep postin my favorites as they keep comin 2 me...

o and good one femin9na, thats hella ironic i was just gonna post that one up 2...weird, sick ass lines tho...dope name 2, thats pretty clever 4 a female to think up... =)