Favorite Line...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2005
What is your guys favorite Line, or short scheme.. I dont know what to call it.. But this is mine -
From Night and Day -
Take a look off in my eyes
I come wit no disguise
Im the hand up Mona Lisas Skirt
Im a big suprise

Everytime I hear it I think of Al Pacino in the Devils Advocate... Such a good movie.. What about you guys?

Nov 8, 2006
"The Beast" - If I wasnt gettin money I'd do time dawg, you'd never see tha n9ne fall brick house wood floors maid cleaning them bitches with pine-sol.

or

"Welcome to the Midwest" - Get ready to brawl hometown, bring tha jawbone clown, ??????(whutever else he says here, I havent tried to decipher it yet, I just love tha flow)

Sep 16, 2006
you got a job, I ain't got one
you got a wad, I got a shotgun
you got a guard, I got a squad
your here to work and i'm here to rob
-My World intro

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Mad-Man said:
"The Beast" - If I wasnt gettin money I'd do time dawg, you'd never see tha nightfall big house wood floors maid cleaning them bitches with pine-sol.

"The Beast" - If I wasnt gettin money I'd do time dawg. You'd never see tha N9ne fall. Big house; wood floors. Maid cleaning them bitches with pine-sol.

Oct 3, 2005
i was laughin my ass off when he said "when you got yo fans flashin they lindsay lohans" that shit still makes me laugh.

but i think the best is
"Fight this PHantom your Frickin Family will Fall Flat
Bunk Biancas Beat 'em Black and Blue wit a BaseBall Bat"
the alliteration is fuckin sick, really sounds great over that hard ass beat.

Jun 10, 2005
"I want to relax with them and spend time to the maximum, but if silence is golden then me making noise is platinum" This ring

off everready mine is
" Tell me whats gangsta to you? Money dope and alcohol and plenty of bitches up on your dick. I got that" Come gangsta

Sep 11, 2006
If you could be myself you would understand me clearer.
if i die today it would take my pain away cause it flooding and drowning.
liberaten me.
It keeps raining in my mind another storm another day. Little pills