Favorite featuring tech song.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
Whats your 5 favorites track featuring tech n9ne? This is A LOT harder to do than it sounds. Espicially coming from a dude that collects these sort of tracks. :) It can be a song from a strange music artists cd.:siccness:

I'll start mine david letterman style.

5. WAKE UP SHOW ^^
4. Don Juan - Get Low
3. Young droop under pressure.
2. Big Figures - Play That Shit
1. mike d chill

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Man, I'm wor out with these threads. I like Tech N9ne. I bought UGoA II just because he was featured on a song with 40. That's all I'm going to contribute to this thread.

Oct 16, 2006
5. WAKE UP SHOW ^^
4. Don Juan - Get Low
3. Young droop under pressure.
2. Fed X
1. mike d chill
You got to be kidding me.. there are far better tracks that Tech N9ne has been featured on.. I could find a track just of Tech appearances on other Strange Music artists albums that would annihalate those tracks.. dare I say just on Vitiligo!

As for the track Fed-X, which I believe is the track from Tech N9ne Presents Da Hooligans (D-Loc & Dalima) doesn't even feature Tech N9ne on it..

I may compile a list later but I would hope that a great majority would have the track Killin It with Kalibur and Kostik..

ECF'NW.

May 4, 2002
The Bumbell from Yuk's first solo. That was the first time I ever heard Tech, and I was thinking, "Who the hell is this crazy mf?". Still my favorite Tech feature to this day.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
1. Killin' It (probably the hardest collab he's done)
2. Dark Places
3. So What Chu Tellin' Me
4. Kill 'Em Off
5. Jungle Love

and have a good feeling Clappin' would of been up there if that shit dropped already

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah. I stayed away from the Strange board for a while just because the posters were starting to piss me off and posted around other parts of the Sicc more, but I've came back here a lot more since Killer dropped.