Favorite DRINKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
yeah! finally! that's what I like seeing! Thank You my friend for helping to curb underage drinking and STANDING UP for yourself in the fight against it!

wow ur gay lol what underage kids dont drink nowadays, im 20 shud i be scared too? im techniquely an underage drinker? dude scratch what the fag nebulizah said POUND THAT SHIT!!! and not just the alchohol, im talking about the girlies in ur high school AFTER you give them the alchy...

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Hurricane / Slurricane

* EDIT *

it has to be made right tho... too many fucking variations from bar to bar.

1 part bacardi
1 part bacardi 151
1 part captain morgan
1 part malibu
1 part pineapple juice
grenadine on top til it turns kinda red

and depending on if I feel like it... a splash of OJ

And yes I realize it contains everything in a caribou lou so feel free to skip pointing that out :confused:

If umbrella drinks are your thing I would highly suggest the cheeseburger in paradise cocktail from the cheeseburger in paradise resturaunt. There is one at the legends if it's still open.

The best drink of all time = free

Jan 28, 2005
Who the fuck is nowadays? You gotta learn to start drinkin young. Shit

on another tip though.. Jungle juice was one of my favorite things for awhile.. But no one takes the time to make it anymore.. I might got to bring it back soon.
takes the time to make it? jungles juice takes no time at all to make. i can make enough for an entire fraternity party in ten minutes.

Dec 24, 2008
takes the time to make it? jungles juice takes no time at all to make. i can make enough for an entire fraternity party in ten minutes.
No, im just talking about buying all the alcohol it takes and getting it all together.. Its a damn recession, people are goin cheap

Dec 24, 2008
yo jride you happen to be in mexico, cause in cabo thats where i had my first ever since then it's bee unheard of.
Nah, Havent been to mexico since I was like 13. But someone made a jug of this blue shit and i was like "what tha fuck is that" and I was already hammered so i tried some and it went down so easy, tasted bomb, and later that night, i fell asleep on the front porch pukin.. so it was a good nite.. call him the next day and asked him what it was and he said I told you "adios motherfucker".. haha, I kept thinkin he was leaving the party or something and wouldnt tell me what the name of the drink was

Dec 24, 2008
This girl told me she made it and all it really does is change the color, not the flavor.. Which I keep thinking she made it wrong because shes a woman and they never get anything right, so Im hoping someone could really try it out and lemme know watsup with it

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
This girl told me she made it and all it really does is change the color, not the flavor.. Which I keep thinking she made it wrong because shes a woman and they never get anything right, so Im hoping someone could really try it out and lemme know watsup with it
LMAO @ women never getting it right

And also LMAO at all you under 21s not being legally able to drink. Australia aint all bad, legal age here is 18.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Well I just had me a lil sip of the green...1 word...Epic!

It's still vodka so it's still got a bit of a bite to it but it definitely tastes like some skittles. I'm gonna let it soak all night though then strain it in the morning. According to that link you put Jride the longer it soaks the better.

I'm making it cause theirs supposed to be a fairly large crowd of single horny chicks at this party tomorrow but you know how that goes. If there aint I'm gonna get shitokied off some candy vodka.:cool: