Favorite DRINKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
I will pretty much drink anything. Favorite mixed drink would be rum and coke (cant beat it) and my favorite beer is BUD LIGHT by far, has way more drinkability than the rest!

Yup a double post. how ya luv that lds and asmo! :)
Bud Light is my favorite cheap beer, only cus iv drank so much of it. But i prefer something more tasty, like a porter. My favorite brands of beer, Full Sail, Widmer, Loast Koast, Sam Adams aint bad, and the brewery up the road from my house S.O.B. Southern Oregon Brewery

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Well the skittles vodka was a hit last night. Everyone liked all the flavors except the Orange. For some reason it tasted like shit and rubbing alcohol it was pretty awful.

Jan 30, 2008
I would like to report that I had a shitload of people over for a small (6 kegs) cookout this weekend in celebration of grand prix here at purdue, and i just so happened to throw Poh Me Anotha on the playlist because it seemed fitting, and it was a chance to play some new tech, and I wish I had video of all the drunk fools dropping their cornhole bags and conversations to drunken stagger-dance to the keg and get more beer while chanting "Poh Me Anotha drink!" It blew me away, only me and one other person there even knew the song, and i don't even really like it, but it was priceless. We just looked at each other and followed suit..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't drink mixed drinks much. I did the Caribou Lou shit for a while, but I've grown out of mixed drinks that I don't personally make for myself. Too many people fuck it up.

With that said, I'm off some Mountain Dew and Parrot Bay Mango Rum. That shit is fucking great.