favorite cover songs???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
was listening to the shadows fall cover of "welcome to the machine" by pink floyd today. then just now i was looking for "holy diver" by dio on soulseek and found a cover from killswitch engage which was interesting.

had me thinking of what other good cover songs i am missing out on.

what are some of your favorites?

May 31, 2007
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)- Limp Bizkit (MEtallica COver)
One- Korn (Metallica cover)
Wish - LINKIN PARK (nine inch nails cover)
Bring the Pain- MIndless Self Indulgence (Wu Tang Cover) damn man the list goes on and on

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Coheed & Cambria- The Trooper (Maiden)
Moneen- Sharks & Danger (Alexisonfire)
Ben Folds- Bitches Ain't Shit (Dre)

And out of the ones I've seen at live shows.
The Dear Hunter- Come Together (Beatles)
The Fall of Troy- Disarm (Smashing Pumpkins)
Avenged Sevenfold- Respect (Pantera)

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
ARTIST: Machine Head
ALBUM: Burning Red
TRACK: Message In A Bottle

ORIGINALLY DONE BY: The Police

I like the way Korn covered Pink Floyd's ish too... I thought they would completely ruin it, but it didn't sound too bad.

May 15, 2002
Pantera - Planet Caravan (Black Sabbath)
Corinne Bailey Rae - Since I've Been Loving You (Led Zeppelin)
Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower (Bob Dylan)..don't know if this one was necessary to post

Apocalyptica does very good cello covers of Metallica songs..I like "Welcome Home", "One", and "Fade to Black" the best

Then there's a shitload of blues because basically all the blues are taken from someone else.

SRD420 said:
I like the way Korn covered Pink Floyd's ish too... I thought they would completely ruin it, but it didn't sound too bad.
Me too. They were actually pretty good..and it's not easy to cover Pink Floyd:cheeky:

May 31, 2007
Lol ... all the covers liek that are good... Like was it Fuck the Police, or Straight Outta Compton... I think it was Fuck the Police cover by that one chick... Shit had me rollin

Feb 23, 2005
rising_tied said:
Lol ... all the covers liek that are good... Like was it Fuck the Police, or Straight Outta Compton... I think it was Fuck the Police cover by that one chick... Shit had me rollin
Rage Against the Machine had the best cover of Fuck the Police. I also like the cover of Whoop Whoop Thats the Sound of the Police by KRS-One.