favorite cover songs???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Cranky said:
No Quarter by TOOL (Led Zeppelin cover)

B-Buzz: Can you post that cover of The Trooper?
How is that cover by Tool? I've never heard it. Worth pickin' up? I love Led Zeppelin... just wonderin'.

Oh and "All Along The Watch Tower" def earns a shot out, Jimi covered that one well, prolly one of my favorite Hendrix tunes. And can't forget about Guns N Roses, "Knockin' On Heavens Door"... also a good cover. Dylan to me, is a genius "song writer" but when it came to singing... OMG, I can't help but plug my ears, he's horrible.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^^ No offense, but I've thought that was the worst cover in the history of music. They basically re-did the song, like, fucking, RE-DID IT. There's no distinction between Cameo or Korn, Korn made the exact same song and didn't make any attempt to make it more.... whatever genre Korn is... differentiated by Cameo... In summary, fuck that song.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Cranky said:
No prob. What do you think of it?
I finally got a chance to listen to this, its not bad, but where did it come from? The production of the track is shit... could be cleaned up a bit. They didn't ruin it, which is good, but I still like the Zeppelin version better.