Favorite Cologne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I have one, and only one. Never had any other accounts. Go dick ride some shit rappers you little canuck faggot. By the way, Brut is the best cologne, mix that shit with Lysol and watch the hoes flock. Or in your case, dudes.
You drunk again reo? You out spray painting dumpsters in the hood again?

Go make a fake account to talk shit to wax and tay again cuz you're scared they'd find out it was you.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
dont remember what i posted in here, i used to be on the OG kush & actavis, cant smell no better mane. but on some current shit, blaze by versace is poppington

the blue and gold joint

besides that i rock thallium at times
they got a good set of like matching shower gel and cologne and shit so you matchin with the swag

back in the day it was issey miyake and cool water but times change

and to me theres a time for cologne and theres a time for no cologne sometimes you gotta smell like a man, straight shower and deodorant, bitches are naturally turned on by the natural scent of a real nigga

my exes got shirts from me they aint never washed ole weird ass bitches
aint no bitch thatll have me do that tho

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
my exes got shirts from me they aint never washed ole weird ass bitches
aint no bitch thatll have me do that tho
Truth. Went over to an exes house the other day, went into her bedroom and she had one of my dress shirts shed stole (id been looking for it for years) hanging on the bed post that she obviously wore as like pajama style shit. hella chreepy.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
cool water hella old but that shit classic always will be bro

it aint like no old spice or nothin still smell good

when i was young i rocked ralph lauren polo , and a secret favorite was kouros i was knockin bad bitches down w that on college days niggas dont know bout that kourous had girls gobblin dick like it was they only life source

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I always feel like mixin colognes will result in some tacky fucked up smells. And it's prob pretty costly if you're not making successful blends.

You just wing it or have prior knowledge?
hahaha i should clarify...so you don't think i'm chillin in my lab coat mixing cologne in beakers...I just do one or two sprays of one and one or two sprays of the other. You can kind of tell which ones will blend just based on their notes. Kind of like how you know what side would go well with your entree.

Wood and citrus...tobacco and leather. I like those combos. And the really good colognes are super concentrated so they're expensive, but will last you a really long time because you shouldn't use too much at once

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I don't know if Arson @Arson said it in here, but real talk re: Acqua di Gio...there's a 90% chance whatever girl you're trying to score with has had a bad experience with a guy who wears that...attempted rape..etc..

just too many guys wear it

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't know if Arson @Arson said it in here, but real talk re: Acqua di Gio...there's a 90% chance whatever girl you're trying to score with has had a bad experience with a guy who wears that...attempted rape..etc..

just too many guys wear it
Agreed. Allegedly women remember the scent of a dude after the first time they meet more than anything else. Never wanted to kill game over a cologne. I usually wear stuff that isn't very popular. Aqua do Gio or whatever it's called was the most popular one out there

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Cool water is all the way out. Shit has been reformulated so many times it's basically the most synthetic cheap smelling shit there is in the cologne game. It's like $20 at fuckin drug stores now lol

Wear Creed Green Irish Tweed it's what cool water was trying to pull off but failed at
Good looking, but yea.. Even some of the knock off companies pretty much got cool water down. After so long, you just got to move on from these old school scents. The best thing I got is Polo Black.