FAV PRICE IS RIGHT PRICING GAME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fav Price Is Right Pricing Game?

• Giant Red Dice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squeeze Play

• Hi Lo

• Lucky $even

• Safe Crackers

• Total voters

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
And he wonders why he can't relate to the girls he's trying to pull.

They're all in school when the Price is Right is on.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Ha, that's true.

When I skipped school I sure as shit didn't go home to watch The Price is Right.

Jul 3, 2007
right.. when i skipped school.. i went to my boyfriends house.. cuz he got kicked outta school... yeah i thought i was rebellious back then.. little did i know he was preparing me for the harsh realities of life.. and the crude crude ways of the penis...

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I used to go to my homegirl's house, cause her folks had weed and always had something to sip on.

Ha @ going sober @ 15.

Memoriesss.

Jul 3, 2007
damnit.. yes i remember.. i was puking in a toilet.. and this guy came in tryin' to molester me.. so my friend busts the door down.. plays captain save a puking bitch.. and kicks duded out.. I'm still puking.. my homie comes over.. rubbs my back.. my stomach..takes off my shirt.. and next thing i know.. doggystyle.. yeah.. i'm okay with it.. he's doin' a pretty good job.. and then he "slips" and sticks it right in my ass.. my best description after that was.. my face was in the toilet bowl again.. puking..