FATKID 4 Life All Gut no Cut. FUCK YO GYM Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
is taht gravy on there or hollandaise? either way id smash on taht sammich like a tupolev tu-154 into a forest outside of smolensk in heavy fog

i think i fucked my stomach up the past few months by barely eating with large intervals in between each time i ate. its more sensitive to junk food, the fuck is that?!?? i felt healthier when i was stuffing my face eating take out and fast food multiple times a day.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i have learnt that even if someone looks fit it may not be true. one dude i work with was pretty fucking ripped(no marty) by going to gym regularly but occasionally would run out of breath just sitting at home and resting. he went to the doctor and it turned out that because he was eating shit food, his cholesterol was sky high. just sayin

Jun 5, 2004

MY BOY FROM DAGO PUT ME UP ON THIS SHIT LAST SUMMER... HE WHIPPED SOME OF THESE UP AT MY PARTY THO AND I GOTTA SAY, THATS THA BEST SHIT IVE HAD IN A LONG TIME

SHOUT OUT TO THE NIGGA THAT INVENTED WAFFLE BURGERS

@3:00

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
people who get fat as fuck and blame it on their age are fucking lazy bastards

sure your metabolism slows down with age... but just because your older doesn't mean you have to eat cheeseburgers and not work out

Aug 9, 2006
processed food sucks, quit living outta your moms freezer and pantry and step your munchie game up, if id ever down 1000+ calories in a sitting it wouldnt be something booboo looking like that...i went from "fat ass obese" to what people call "rail thin"...

probally a dumb question but did anybody watch that "point of view" documenty on KVIE about the american/western food market now? shit almost makes me want to become a full out vegan....ALMOST

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Processed foods on mine holmes. I got pizza pops, I got chef boyardee, I got alphaghettis, I got kraft cheese slices, I got mcdonalds, I got wendys, I got BK, I got dr pepper, I got coke, I got pepsi, I got fat.

Also I'm in the beginning stages of going bald, so within the next few years I'll be looking hella fly.

Here's to an early funeral homeys.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Fuck omega 3's, healthy fats, and vitamins/minerals. Give me my cholesterol, carbs, unhealthy fats, and sugars.

yeaeaaah diabetes.

May 6, 2002
I have to admit all the light is on American's in regards of bad health, but Canada really takes it to the next level. Not pointing at Mac Jesus and his comments, it just made me remember when I lived out there. I visit there all the time.

People are fat and they dont give a shit.
The most hardcore gym out there is the YMCA and some "major" franchise called Lifestyle, Good Life, something like that. I've been to all of them and its extremely sorry.

Eating horribly, drinking beer all the time, it's pretty bad out there.

Then everyone I hit up just say "well, you live in southern california so it matters out there. You need a beach body. We only get 3 months of summer, so we dont need to look like that, etc. etc." Total fat justifications.

Oh well. Just saying, Canada isn't anymore fit than the US. It's actually a lot worse in my opinion. Ratio wise.

May 6, 2002
All that graph shows is we have a ton of heavyweight people. That's obvious.
I was saying that Canada has less fit people. I'm not talking about fat or skinny, talking about in decent shape.

The US is full of lards. Everyone knows that.

Aug 24, 2003
damn i ate some baked salmon with some weird wild rice for dinner, shit almost made me puke. that wasnt a meal, that was a punishment. then i hit up that new ezell's chicken on lake city wy got me a lb of chicken strips and a few rolls with some honey and it was on