FATKID 4 Life All Gut no Cut. FUCK YO GYM Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2003
ay man. Fuck all these niggas out here talkin bout "lets hit the gym". Nigga im goin to McDonalds right now. I dont wanna hear about no bitch nigga carbs or some fuck ass calories. I garnette i out live you healthy fuckers.

Wanna eat that? You can't. Why bitch? Because you all on some healthy faggot shit.

ALL GUTS NO CUT BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Dec 3, 2009
i went to work out today.. and eat healthy and lite most of the time..
BUT I am going to have some good turkey and beer tonight!

i'm not fat, but it's doesn't mean i don't enjoy myself with good food and drink !

Apr 14, 2003
that shit looks fucking great, but i dont know when the hell i would eat it? it looks kind of like breakfast with the blueberry shit but damn thats a helluva breakfast. whats in that shit?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i will attempt to try that double down. and i agree, fuck a work out. i live only once, if a broad dont like me for me the fuck i want to look ripped for?

thank god for my metabolism though

May 6, 2002
You can essentially eat whatever you want when you're on a bulk. Not that crap in the pic, but we can still stuff our faces and look good.

If I ate that I would feel like total shit and regret it for 3 days.

McDonalds is disgusting anyways.
I rather throw down at Carls.

Dec 30, 2003
i woulda joined u in this... but since december i been having some bad ass chest pains... so i dropped almost 40 lbs.... they goin away slowly... i hit the gym everyday now.... fuck Mcdonalds