Father's Day...HELP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
EVERYBODY DESERVES TO BE PHORGIVEN PHOR ANYTHING AT SOME POINT IN TIME. EVERYONE ON THIS EARTH HAS DONE SOMETHING THEY ARENT PROUD OPH...EVERYONE...AND MAYBE YOUR POPS IS ASHAMED OPH LEAVING YOU AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTIN AT YOU, YOU NEVER KNOW. THERE COULD BE OTHER REASONS PHOR HIM LEAVING. YOU AT LEAST DESERVE SOME CLOSURE ON THIS MATTER, JUST SO YOU COULD KNOW PHOR YOURSELPH WHATS GOIN ON IN HIS HEAD. I SAY CONTACT HIM, EVEN IPH IT DOESNT GO WELL, AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOU TRIED AND YOU WERE THE BETTER PERSON PHOR DOING SUCH...ABA
I strongy disagree homeboy. I feel like people be usin the fact that they family and"familys stik together" to ask for forgiveness when they've done fuked up shit to you. Now there's different types of shit. I mean if like one of my brothers came at me wrong and we got into it that's nothin to forgive em. But when when one of your parent's ran out on you or put you through shit that fuked up your life and fuked with you mentally. They don't deserve any kind of forgivness for the simple fact they spose to be your parent and be the one to show you how life is. Mold you into a person and what not. So that shit shouldn't of happend in the first place. Blood don't mean shit. If you my blood but wasn't there for me when it really counted. You ran out on me. But now it's in the past you want me to act like it ain't happen. Fuk that I could give a fuk if you drownded in a pool of ya own blood as long as you don't get any on my nikes. Same goes if someone was there for me and they ain't my blood. They my real family and i'd die for em. . .Fuk forgiving just cause they ya "blood". . .