FAT TONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
checc I know the die hard Fat Tone groupies look at this and say:

"They hatin..."

I'm pretty sure I know dude better than anybody in this thread
...Waz even a close homie at one point(when I was a bad judge of character)

I'mma say this...niggaz like Tone bring gossip to the game, drama sideshow

Good or Bad, he thrivez off controversy

Fucc Tone
checc

And I'm through widit

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
llsikc said:
Naw, that is the REAL llSikc, I'm Lil D, I just use his log in thang, and yeah that is an AK-47 with 2 40rd clips. Thats how court roll!! Anyway, no I dont have any problem with Fat Tone he aint did shit to me....but he do a lot of foul shit but this is common knowledge amongst the city so I'm sayin nothin that aint already out there. I just dont agree with that type of shit, the shit he do make the game bad for others.
are you Lil Derrick from Missisippi the comedian?
You should probably get your own sign in tho cause people thinkin its really IIsikc. I'm just sayin. That would be bad if IIsikc got caught up in some beef for something you said, not that you said anything tho. just a thought.

Aug 3, 2004
Naw I aint Lil derrick the comedian, my name Darius I'm from 27th st. And I appreciate it but ll Sikc aint worried about these uterus having niggaz anyway! If a nigga fonk off some internet gossip then he be a bitch ass nigga. This shit aint law, we just speaking our opinions. Darius Thomas 2716 Park, any problems come holla.

Apr 15, 2004
llsikc said:
Naw I aint Lil derrick the comedian, my name Darius I'm from 27th st. And I appreciate it but ll Sikc aint worried about these uterus having niggaz anyway! If a nigga fonk off some internet gossip then he be a bitch ass nigga. This shit aint law, we just speaking our opinions. Darius Thomas 2716 Park, any problems come holla.
dont put yourself out like that you fool, i could wait outside your house and murk your ass with the quickness, i dont have to let you see me, keep that shit real, check yourself before you get wrecked patna