FAT TONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
did fat tone have a contract out on him?i was listenin 2 untouchable & at the beginin he said somethin like "niggaz from the block shot me" or somethin like that.anyone know about this shit?SPEAK ON IT

Aug 3, 2004
.44 mag said:
did fat tone have a contract out on him?i was listenin 2 untouchable & at the beginin he said somethin like "niggaz from the block shot me" or somethin like that.anyone know about this shit?SPEAK ON IT
aint no tellin who shot Fat Tone cuz he do so much shit to people but his days are numbered. But Fat Tone is a kid, a lil homie. But Tone get young cats 16,17,18 amped up and they go do dumb shit on his behalf. Tone aint as real as everybody try to make him. Ask him why his 2 front teeth are false?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Street Business on blast on the net...

Youz a fool IIsikc.. Your camp always on some real deal shit, I remeber court was talkin about the fbi agent fuckin with em.. Put his name in the street

Aug 3, 2004
Law said:
Street Business on blast on the net...

Youz a fool IIsikc.. Your camp always on some real deal shit, I remeber court was talkin about the fbi agent fuckin with em.. Put his name in the street
Man thats all we do. Mufuckas in the town be giving Tone waaaaayyy toooo much credit. The streets dont honor dirty game. See we come from the streets and carry ourselves with a certain respect. But like Court say...They only respect disrespect! You'll never hear about Court or anybody he fuck with robbin some nigga, especially a nigga they cool with which is what Tone do. But Tone aint stupid either, he pick and choose his battles. He wont fuck with real pedigree niggaz he'll pick on helpless square niggaz. But that soft nigga will be the one to put one in his back cuz he scared. But to air out the dirty laundry, Tone was tryna punk an engineer who was not a street cat...but he wasnt having it, so dude busted Tone in his shit and knocked his fronts out and Tone didnt do shit!!!! Tone called dude like..Man, what you got on my grill gettin fixed?!. True story. No lie. Chhhuuuch.

Apr 8, 2004
llsikc said:
Man thats all we do. Mufuckas in the town be giving Tone waaaaayyy toooo much credit. The streets dont honor dirty game. See we come from the streets and carry ourselves with a certain respect. But like Court say...They only respect disrespect! You'll never hear about Court or anybody he fuck with robbin some nigga, especially a nigga they cool with which is what Tone do. But Tone aint stupid either, he pick and choose his battles. He wont fuck with real pedigree niggaz he'll pick on helpless square niggaz. But that soft nigga will be the one to put one in his back cuz he scared. But to air out the dirty laundry, Tone was tryna punk an engineer who was not a street cat...but he wasnt having it, so dude busted Tone in his shit and knocked his fronts out and Tone didnt do shit!!!! Tone called dude like..Man, what you got on my grill gettin fixed?!. True story. No lie. Chhhuuuch.
Hell Yeah, a scary nigga will kill yo' ass. And that's funny as hell about his grill gettin knocked out.

Aug 18, 2002
techn9nehq said:
In other news.....Fat Tone, Rich The Factor and Tech N9ne just hooked up on a track for Fat Tone's new album.
Oh Boy! Its bout time them cats got together on one...What up with that "I Do" Remix from Popper feat. Tech, Kalico, Fat Tone, and Boy Big?

Sep 23, 2004
llsikc said:
aint no tellin who shot Fat Tone cuz he do so much shit to people but his days are numbered. But Fat Tone is a kid, a lil homie. But Tone get young cats 16,17,18 amped up and they go do dumb shit on his behalf. Tone aint as real as everybody try to make him. Ask him why his 2 front teeth are false?
this is .44 mag & it sounds like you got some personal issues wit fat tone.im not from kansas tho so i wouldnt know either way thanks 4 your feed back homie.

also is this you wit court dog & is that a AK he got?

Aug 3, 2004
YOUNG FELONY said:
this is .44 mag & it sounds like you got some personal issues wit fat tone.im not from kansas tho so i wouldnt know either way thanks 4 your feed back homie.

also is this you wit court dog & is that a AK he got?

Naw, that is the REAL llSikc, I'm Lil D, I just use his log in thang, and yeah that is an AK-47 with 2 40rd clips. Thats how court roll!! Anyway, no I dont have any problem with Fat Tone he aint did shit to me....but he do a lot of foul shit but this is common knowledge amongst the city so I'm sayin nothin that aint already out there. I just dont agree with that type of shit, the shit he do make the game bad for others.