Fat Tone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
What do u think about Fat Tone putting it down on the MIC:

1. Droping major Heat

2. Every Song sounds Da same

3. Stick to slanging

Jul 15, 2002
I have yet to buy one of Tones wack ass albums.
I ain't bought any new Rich The Factor shits in years. Don't plan 2 either

All them incidents in KC with CALI niggas get bust-on and Dre getting smoked...I have ZERO love 4 KCMO!!!

Feb 11, 2005
^^^^feel me cutties, that nigga Fat Tone, always has only like two hits from each of his cd's that are knockers! That's hella lame. His shit sells only because It's either prsented by Killa Tay.

Feb 26, 2003
Da Bay said:
^^^^feel me cutties, that nigga Fat Tone, always has only like two hits from each of his cd's that are knockers! That's hella lame. His shit sells only because It's either prsented by Killa Tay.

U SAYING HIS SHITS LAME BUT THEN U MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HIM, WHATS RILLY?.

Feb 11, 2005
WAS THIS THREAD MADE TO KNOCC FAT-TONE OR SOMTHIN? WHY DIDN'T U POSTED THIS AT THE MID-WEST FORUM.

Cuz that forum ain't really crackin like this B.A.R.T forum, THIZZ OR DIE YOU BEZZIE!

Feb 26, 2003
RIGHT RIGHT ...OH I FEEL U CUTTY!! BUT U STILL AIN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHATS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD U MADE CUTTY? IS IT TO KNOCC FAT-TONE CUZZ HE FROM KC? DON'T TELL ME U ONE OF THOSE MAC-DRE FANS THAT HATE EVERY RAPPER THAT'S FROM KCMO.

" ON FIFTY FIRST...YA GET CHA' TONGUE CUT OF CHA' MOUTH NUGGA"-FAT TONE.

Feb 11, 2005
This thread was designed too let peole type their minds out about, If theyz feelin Fat Tone's tracks or not. If haterz were attracted to this tread it's not my fault, THIZZ OR DIE YOU BEZZIE!

Apr 8, 2004
Fat Tone is not the best MC at all but he be havin some little decent cuts on his cds. And he from KC, I don't think he even collaborated wit a San Diego artist yet.