Fat Tone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2004
Law said:
And some other shit... Fat tones putting out a new cat called Tay Loc who sounds like he dissing e40 to me.. But that's pruely opinon on my part...

Holla
Dissing E-40? E-40 and D-Shot was on his last solo project. N e one know what the deal may be?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Yea I'm not sayin he was dissin 40 just speculation..

That track 40 did with tone was hella old, off of money sex and thugs.. 40 even say it in his verese..

Luda has a dope song on his new album.. Saying something like... Have you ever heard a track say something and you thought they was talking about you but wasn't sure... That's a hard track ..

Rip mac dre

And even if fat tone didn't say it, rumors like this aren't good, it seems tone is trying to be the king of shit talking..

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I call bullshit until someone actually posts the link, or at least can come in here and say "I heard it myself with my own ears". People who add fuel to a fire usually end up burnt.

Jul 15, 2002
Maybe he does have a track wolfin shit about Dre.....

Low and behold look what I just saw at WWW.RAPBAY.COM

Fat Tone - Sky's The Limit Mixtape Vol. 3 (No Track Listing)

One of yall who is actually a Tone fan buy the CD and let's us know the real.

My feelings will forever be hurt about what happended to Dre. He wasn't suppose to go out like that.

THIZZELLE DANCE 4 EVER - RIP MAC DRE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
VILLANOVA said:
WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG FOR THIS TRACK TO SURFACE?????

I am thinking because it is probablly (I hope so) some rumor someone started to stir shit up. Either way R.I.P. to the Mac named Dre...over a month ago he passed and I don't think it has really sunk in yet.

I will believe it when I hear it.....

Nuttkace

Oct 16, 2004
Law said:
Yea I'm not sayin he was dissin 40 just speculation..

That track 40 did with tone was hella old, off of money sex and thugs.. 40 even say it in his verese..

Luda has a dope song on his new album.. Saying something like... Have you ever heard a track say something and you thought they was talking about you but wasn't sure... That's a hard track ..

Rip mac dre

And even if fat tone didn't say it, rumors like this aren't good, it seems tone is trying to be the king of shit talking..
Ight! I wouldn't know if what was off that D-Shot or not cuz I thought that cd was straight bullshit. Played a few songs then never played it again.

Is the new Fat Tone mixtape tight? I like Fat Tone but if he got anything to do wit Dre's murder then I aint fuckin wit tha nigga no mo.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
New mix cd is ight.. Tone is dope but gettin burnt out quick to me... Needs an album and notta mix cd, but I'm with you if he had anything to do wit dres murder I'm done wit em