Fat Princess on the PS Store 7/30

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2006
Anybody else interested in this game? It looks to be amazing will probably be my weakness for quite a while until something better comes out.

It looks kiddy as fuck but has a sick twist to it and it looks to be hella fun. I'll be looking for some Siccness fools to play with.

Check the vid out for some Gameplay.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i watched about a minute of the video and saw what looks like a team deathmatch

what do you have to do in this game?

it has quite a lot of blood for a kids game..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i watched about a minute of the video and saw what looks like a team deathmatch

what do you have to do in this game?

it has quite a lot of blood for a kids game..
each team has a princess at their base that they have to protect. you want to infiltrate the castle and carry the princess back to your castle. its like capture the flag.

Sep 28, 2002
anyone pick it up... its actually kinda fun but most ppl dont know shit about their class yet and i think there is server problems... but still fun once you get a hang of it...

Oct 30, 2006
No....we're not kidding?

It's obviously not everyone's type of game...I was just getting it out there so more people could get interested in it. It's actually really fun when you're in a game where people know what they're doing.

Oct 30, 2006
It's PSN exclusive right now but with Braid and Castle Crashers both coming to PSN, anything is possible.

My only gripe with the game is the online stability. They need to implement a lobby system or something.

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
This game is fun, I was worried I wouldn't feel like playing it after the first time I tried it but I'm kind of addicted to it.