Fat people are immoral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I don't know about you homosexuals, but after 4 other babies mamas, I'm happily settled down and married. No more fucking around. Fuck your opinions on fat people. I have a great career and even though my life is not perfect... I do the best I can. And I take care of all my kids. Something some of you in shape fucks can't even get straight.

Peace! I'm outta here.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I don't know about you homosexuals, but after 4 other babies mamas, I'm happily settled down and married. No more fucking around. Fuck your opinions on fat people. I have a great career and even though my life is not perfect... I do the best I can. And I take care of all my kids. Something some of you in shape fucks can't even get straight.

Peace! I'm outta here.

post pictures of her tiddies please they are amazing

Mar 14, 2006
east bay

Peace! I'm outta here.

Lol she's bad breh do your thang!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Peace! I'm outta here.

You didn't have to gain 50 sympathy pounds every time you knocked one of them up though, some back / feet rubs and some words of support would've been just fine man

Jun 10, 2015
Austin, Texas, US

Peace! I'm outta here.

If you really "take care" of your kids you would not let them think its okay to be morbidly obese. You would lose some weight so your children don't have to watch you die from heart disease or a stroke; and you would teach them how to live a healthy lifestyle. You have set the worst possible example to your children, teaching them that being lazy, greedy, and glutinous is acceptable. Your greed is so severe that you have forced the repercussions on to society as well. You have more kids than your income should allow because your are to greedy and lazy to use a condom or pull out, and now we all will have to pay the consequences.
Child Protective Services should come take your children, you are ruining lives.

May 16, 2002
If you really "take care" of your kids you would not let them think its okay to be morbidly obese. You would lose some weight so your children don't have to watch you die from heart disease or a stroke; and you would teach them how to live a healthy lifestyle. You have set the worst possible example to your children, teaching them that being lazy, greedy, and glutinous is acceptable. Your greed is so severe that you have forced the repercussions on to society as well. You have more kids than your income should allow because your are to greedy and lazy to use a condom or pull out, and now we all will have to pay the consequences.
Child Protective Services should come take your children, you are ruining lives.

#1. I'm not in the Child support system. None of my kids are either. How do you know how much I make? I don't like discussing that part. I find it immature and it's really nobody's business. If you know my profession do the math and it will give you an estimate, but I don't see why anybody would care to go that far unless your a fuckin' stalker.

#2. You didn't read my previous post.

#3 Immorality comes in all shapes and sizes. I know people who are fit / good looking in societies eyes, but are straight dead beat pieces of shit.

So fuck off!

Last edited: