Fat Joe thinks Tech is a Genius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
"I'm going to tell you who the biggest artist in America is that nobody really knows about: Tech9. He tours all year round and I go to his shows and there's always 5000 dudes mashing it up and everything. He could be one of the richest rappers on earth because his following is incredible but you don't hear him on the radio. He's a true genius of marketing. Because of his demand he'll eventually have one record go through the cracks into the mainstream. He has a huge following and it's just a matter of time." (from GlobalGrind)

spelled his name wrong, but, good to see other people recognizing this stuff
(though, i dont care about or for Fat Joe at all....)

Nov 6, 2005
Where the fuck were all these drops 5 years ago? Some of these artists are talking like they been up on tech for years. Regardless its cool to see as a tech fan, but I could give a fuck about a fat joe really.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
Where the fuck were all these drops 5 years ago? Some of these artists are talking like they been up on tech for years. Regardless its cool to see as a tech fan, but I could give a fuck about a fat joe really.
this is no joke. everyone talking like they been up on tech forever but nobody ever said his name before? not like he's grinding any harder now than 5 years ago, or 3 years ago....

great to see people talking about him though, more publicity, more people dropping names, great to hear!

now, hopefully others on strange music start getting their shine as well. Kaliko and Kutt have been grinding just as hard (not as many cd's but they been doing it)

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
this is what his comment really means...

"well since lil wayne likes him, tech is real cool been down with tech 9 since he was in UNLV, we go way back"

guaranteed...you will see more mainstream rappers jump on the wagon since wayne mentioned him

as far as joey crack goes....he's always been a so-so rapper...but he did bring in big pun