Fast Wicked Rappers/ Rap.Siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
@ Dj Poor...imma def hit up that msg board.
@ Lejo.....Kansas bores me.....just my thoughts...but music wise its good to be here so i can cop that Tech shit easy...well easier than most.
@Skrilla....good shit dawg...only down fall was the sound other than that good shit

Jan 7, 2003
Yeeaaa what up D-Skrills im Feelin ur Beats and ur rap style Ima Post a Link to my new Website. with a couple of my tracks on it.. so u can peep my shit.. ANd then if you like my shit.. let's see if we can collab.. on somethang i can send u tha beat.. with my verse on it. then u can put ur verse down.. too.. and shit. aihgt then Ima be postin my link in here soon tho..
peace..

Jan 7, 2003
YEAAAA im Feelin them ROTTIN is hot they got some FAST Wicked shit.. they straight Horror Core quick shit. they got some.. Tight shit..! IM feelin that.. Where can I Buy one of their albums that shit is Siccc.. Tha Evil String with that beat.. sound perfect.. this what im talkin bout. some Quick Wicked shit.. Keep postin More Sicc rappers like these in this Forum.. So can have promotions.. in this Forum.. and keep representin. this mid west.. style.. Man them Rottin Guys from.. Mighcigan.. are sicc... aihgt thanks fo tha link..

peace...

H

H. T. B

DARK STYLE

@ MURDEROUS THUG
THATS BEEN ONE OF OUR STYLES FOR OVER 5 YEARS.
ESPECIALLY MY ARTIST J*ILLEGAL. HIS NEW DISC "MR. NIGHT RIDER" WILL BE ONE OF THE SICKEST, SADISTIC, EVIL ALBUMS RECORDED. IF YOU NEED DARK BEATS HOLLA. PM ME FOR SOME SAMPLES.

Jan 7, 2003
Yea HTB sounds good.. man.. That sounds tight..That shit by Illegal.. Ima have to cop that shit.. where can i get it.. like at any store or an online. store...?? Aight coo... That;s tight.. keep tha Fast wicked Rappers Comin Ya'll.. I wanna hear as much good shit.. as i can.. plus this Thread is good place to post.. Samples and promote ur shit... aight coo.. HTB ima hit u later to listen to some of ya.. sample beats.. coo... ima see if i can have my lil website link up by 2 nite.. agith im out..

Jan 7, 2003
Un Kut that was some coo shit.. That first song was cool.. ima have to DL some more tracks later. that shit was coo tho... everybody keep tha Links comin All new Artists Post ur link to ur website and Promote ur Albums here.. aight then.. imout..

thas luv yall thanks fo the support. ill send another project we worked on like 3 months ago .it has 18 full trks its called "the burn " with any mail order and sum stickers and posters fo free . also dont fo get to sign our mesage board and get on our mailing list so i cant keep you up to date on what we on. u!

www.underinvestigationrecords.com
chicago's # 1 independent rap label

Jan 7, 2003
Dark Style

Aight coo Just Post Links to ur Audio and shit... In this thread.. so everybody can peep ur style.. I think new Artists are gonna come through once in a while But this thread is really old.. so it;s like at tha end of tha threads in mid west mafia.. But keep postin links to songs. and all kinda of shit.. aight then peace.. you can advertise ur CD's and all that in this thread also..aight peace