Fast Wicked Rappers/ Rap.Siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
What;s happnin..? Yeaaa i was wonderin do any of yall rap.. like wit a quick wicked tounge.. like on some dark type lyrics.. im thinkin of mixin fast rapper wit sicc shit like brotha lynch type.. shit.. and make some siccc shit.... so if any of ya'll have rap skills. and got a dark.. or hard core style hit me up.. aight then im out.. im sicc of all this nice.. happy shit i hear on tha radio.... im tired of all tha fake shit.. like tech n9ne said tha industry is punks...

peace..

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaa fuck yeaa !! IM FEELIN this rapper!! He fuckin siccc He got fuckin RAW beats. fuckin.. tight Choures. and Sicc ass flows. he tight ass fuck.. can i buy his shit on that website. fuck i wanna i Kop that shit.. He got some real shit... smoothe shit.. Aihgt thanks fo that..link!! much props.. fo that.. he got that. smoothe.. shit.. aight thanks fo that.. link.. im feelin this shit.. Im out. peace...Emcee Sol got some hot shit.. He should be on tha Radio.. in tha bay. like on 94.9.. uhhhh gritty bang..comes siccc. on tha last verse.. good shit man.. man coo shit..
Peace.. I'd luv to do a song with this Rapper.. he on some sicc level.. with this shit..

thanks man i produced the album and thats my lil brother. yeah you can cop it at our site www.underinvestigationrecords.com . we chicago's 1# independent rap label. so will gonna keep supplyin that hott shit. ya kno .download the whole album burn it and pass it . the album will up till the 15th of this month after that there will only be 3 traks. so get the downloading!!!

tell me what you think of it?
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/503/emce_sol.html

Jan 7, 2003
Aight Dj Poor IMa Cop that shit that shit is real.. ima pass this shit. on.. all ova tha West Coast... too all tha peeps i know. cuase we Love.. that fast Midwest style in Cal... SO yeaa much Props... on tha Emcee Sol. and Ur Record Label th'a some tight.. Shit.. Yeaa D-Scrilla Ima Peep ur shit man.. im let you know what i think.. I also rap qucik on some evil shit.Ima have my site up soon.. So ya'll can peep it.. This Gone be a coo Forum fo new Fast rappers. n shit.. representin tha Mid West Style..aihgt peace..

we are currently only doing mail orders on our site www.underinvestigationrecords.com if ya dont wanna order thru mail you can go to these site they do credit card. much luv and thanks for the support.

mail order

INSTRUCTIONS: to order CD's simply download the order form and print it out.
follow the rest of the instruction on the order sheet . if you have any questions email me at [email protected]. thank you

credit card sites:
http://www.thebassmentonline.com
&
http://www.angelfire.com/az3/wickedrealm/index2.html

Aug 21, 2002
@ Dj Poor whats the name of that song thats on the site (the one playin on the main page)...my friend dled that song awhile back....shit was hot....but i didnt know the artist/artists that were in that song....shit i dont even know the name of the song either....thnx in advance for the info.

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaaa ima have to K0p that shit.. for sho.
Hey D-Skrilla I heard some of ur songs. I DL IN tha Darkside. that shit was coo. you can flow coo. U jus need like a better mic. or a better recordin software.. Got to Kazaa.. and DL.. Cool Edit Pro 2.0.. and you can make ur vocie sound better.. raise the volume. and mix. and even put mastering effects.. and.. voice effects to make tha shit.. sound siccer. that's what im doin wit my shit.. fo now. till i ge to hit up a bigger studio.. bu9t i work on shit.. everday.. even if it;s at home.. aight then peace..