Fashawn?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
Wondering how come Siccness doesnt give dede more love...msybe i missed it...but...

Dude is straight underground...
dropped one of the best overall cds last year...
"Was Freshman 10 for ‘10 cover shoot XXLMag...Which he essentialy was the only rapper that was is from a place even close to the bay on XXL Cover"
Gets crazy love for his story tellin from all around the world.....
Messes with Fab, Ghostface, Asia...etc....
He isnt all hyphy and he doesnt talk all about GANGSTA, dude spits real stuff man, which is respectable...

and i never see no one even speak on dude...

Just wondering what your thoughts are...

Hes bout to drop a mixtape called "Ode to Illmatic" and its gonna be hard.

Apr 7, 2006
He's not bay area related which is possibly why he doesn't get mentioned here. But I do agree he's got some dope shit from what I've heard. Haven't heard his CD yet.

Mar 30, 2006
He's not bay area related which is possibly why he doesn't get mentioned here. But I do agree he's got some dope shit from what I've heard. Haven't heard his CD yet.
QUOTE]

I feel ya, but he is basically the closest thing the bay has right now, for and underground rapper coming up, im just saying all the bay messes with Fresno...every rapper from the Bay comes to Fresno, so were connected...but I feel u, but dude is a straight hogg. He getting mainstream loove