fantasy trade LT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
in one of my leagues I fucked up and took LT #1 and shit hit the fan with Colston bein hurt jamal lewis, garrard sucking and so forth.

i'm 0-2 and traded LT and jamal Lewis for Aaron Rodgers, and Ryan Grant, I have good receivers but needed to reshape the team dumb or not?

Mar 16, 2005
DUMB DUMB DUMB

LT is minorly hurt, and he faced a tough division team he historically doesnt run well against..way to early to dump him. especially for Grant who has a mor serious injury than LT and has tougher division opponents against the run than LT as well. And do you reallly think Rodgers will keep it up?

Feb 8, 2006
more of desparation of a 0-2 team with no qb production or rb production. figured i might as well reshape the team now. I don't think having garrard and lt and lewis lay eggs for 2 more weeks was worth it. But ya i know it was a long shot we'll see if rodgers can keep it up.

Mar 16, 2005
more of desparation of a 0-2 team with no qb production or rb production. figured i might as well reshape the team now. I don't think having garrard and lt and lewis lay eggs for 2 more weeks was worth it. But ya i know it was a long shot we'll see if rodgers can keep it up.

I hear ya but preying on the 0-2 teams is my favortie pasttime....lol thats the type of moves I hop on when I am the other team. You have to learn to just ride it out a bit. Grant will be ok, but nowhere near LT at end of this season I don't think, And you could have got good production off waivers for qb..maybe schaub, edwards, shoot whoever Vikings but in soon, collins, etc etc etc all while holding onto LT

Oct 13, 2004
I got LT, thought about trading him but decided not to. Hopefully he'll get healthy and score these points!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
DUMB DUMB DUMB

LT is minorly hurt, and he faced a tough division team he historically doesnt run well against..way to early to dump him. QUOTE]

wait, when did LT face a tough division opponent? weve only played the panthers and broncos.....

LT always starts slow, remember he doesnt play in the pre season.....but if your team needed help, then i hope you got alot in return

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
in my money league, who should i start? Maurice jones-drew, with a hurt ankle and a weak O-line Vs. Indy? Forte Vs a decent run defense in Tampa? or LenDale White who shares carries with Chris Johnson Vs the Texans? Barber is my other starter

Apr 12, 2005
i would actually go with Drew (but check the injury report, he didn't practice wed).... yeah i know about the jaguars o line but the colts run defense looked weak in the first two games and Bob Sanders is out for a month or so

Lendale White is an interesting option. The texans also struggle on stopping the run but Chris Johnson seems to be stealing the show though...

im starting Drew (if he plays, im playing him) and C Johnson in a money league and im confident with it

Apr 5, 2005
Good trade. You have a top 5 QB in Rodgers and once Grant is healthy he'll put up numbers. Its been proven in fantasty football that guys coming up into their 30's start to decline. I think LT is done. He had a knee injury to end last season and now he has an injury with his big ol toe.

Feb 8, 2006
lolllllllll

i just switched the offer
jamal lewis and desean jackson

for aaron rodgers

he's thinkin about it

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
turf toe is a nagging never ending injury. fuck lt and the chargers. what kind of faggot team has powder blue and lightning bolts. kinda fuckin gay. good trade.