FANTASY FOOTBALL 2011 QUESTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
It's never too early!

I've had Ray Rice for 2 years and hated him this year. I can keep two players and for me its between Hillis, Rice and Steven Jackson.

I just got offered Gore for Rice straight up. Gore is hurt and the Ravens might trade McGahee. Anyone know how Gore's holding up? Would you take the trade?

Mar 16, 2005
I have a feeling (and last month leans with me) that hillis will NOT be the featured back next year so dont go with him, and I would rather Rice than Gore in a keeper myself just because of the injury factor as well as the cold weather Baltimore usually plays in late in season lends itself to more ground games

Feb 14, 2004
Stay with Rice. Especially if you say Ravens might trade McGahee. And Rice is on a good team with balance.

I'm keeping Michael Vick.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
How do you get in a keeper league? I'd love to be in a keeper league where I can keep some players.

Feb 14, 2004
The league I'm in is with x-co-workers. We get to keep one player and lose a 1st round pick if we tag a player. Michael Vick would have gone early in the draft this time and I would probably have a low pick, so I'm just going to keep Vick.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I have a feeling (and last month leans with me) that hillis will NOT be the featured back next year so dont go with him, and I would rather Rice than Gore in a keeper myself just because of the injury factor as well as the cold weather Baltimore usually plays in late in season lends itself to more ground games
I'm not high on Hillis at all. He got hurt at the end of the season, Browns will have new coach, they play Steelers/Ravens 4 times, and Montario Hardesty will be back from injury. I'm hoping to do a Hillis/Jackson package deal to someone else in the league.

Prior to injury I would have traded Gore for Rice in a heartbeat, but now so much is up in the air with coaching changes, trades, injuries, lockout, etc., but I only have 48 hours to accept the trade.

How do you get in a keeper league? I'd love to be in a keeper league where I can keep some players.
You can set up a league any way you want. I've been in a league with 12 of my buddies for about 5 years. Last year we kept three keepers and lost the pick in the round you drafted them in. So I kept Ray Rice in the 5th round and Steve Smith in the 16th round. This year, we have two keepers and you lose your first/second round draft picks for each keeper, with a 3 year limit on keepers. So 24 players will be off the board and we'll start the draft in the 3rd round.

Sep 15, 2009
Definitely keep Rice instead of Hillis.

I still haven't figured out what 2 I'm keeping. My choices are Peterson, McFadden, Lesaun McCoy, and Tom Brady.

Mar 16, 2005
Definitely keep Rice instead of Hillis.

I still haven't figured out what 2 I'm keeping. My choices are Peterson, McFadden, Lesaun McCoy, and Tom Brady.
how many points for td's for qb? is that AD (peterson) from Vikings?

Assuming 4 pts for qb td then you drop Brady keep Mccoy and AD, but if you get 6 pts from qb tds then keep Brady and AD. Hopefully snatch Mccoy in draft

Sep 15, 2009
In our league its 6pts for passing TDs and 1 pt for every 20 yards. Plus a 5 point bonus at 100 rushing/receiving and 5 pt bonus for 300+ passing yards and 5 more bonus points at 400+ passing yards. Fuckin ridiculous scoring lol.

And yeah its A Peterson from Vikings

Mar 16, 2005
In our league its 6pts for passing TDs and 1 pt for every 20 yards. Plus a 5 point bonus at 100 rushing/receiving and 5 pt bonus for 300+ passing yards and 5 more bonus points at 400+ passing yards. Fuckin ridiculous scoring lol.

And yeah its A Peterson from Vikings
with that scoring its a no brainer keep Brady. and its a toss up between mccoy and AD. With the bonuses (esp with receiving) I would lean towards mccoy myself, but you know how safe a pick AD already is.