Fairfield Gon Wild clip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo that shit is hot, how can i get in touch with the cats spittin on that track? shit was the dopest shit i ever saw. i used to run fairfield back from 78 to 86, now i'm careful where i park my car. that video was tight, good shit

C

CCCUser925

haha@the whiteboy gettin socked in the face..

so to all u white boy siccness members..DONT LET THA BE U lol

Jun 12, 2006
D

DaSlimReaper

Damn, have I been sleepin on fairfield or what? I didn't know it was hood out there, I just thought the Federation raped about what they seen in Oakland. Tight video, but how authentically does that really portray Fairfield?

Jun 12, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
Damn, have I been sleepin on fairfield or what? I didn't know it was hood out there, I just thought the Federation raped about what they seen in Oakland. Tight video, but how authentically does that really portray Fairfield?
I would say it does a good job of captureing Fairfield I mean u have to live there to know what goes down or not most people do sleep on Fairfield but it's sarting to get a little fame I mean I hear Champ Bailey and San quin and Ya boy along wit a handfull of other rappers allways giving shout outs to Fairfield it must be doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.