Fahrenheit 911 should be banned from America because it was boring as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2003
After all the hype surrounding this shit. I regret wasting 45 minutes to download it.

It didn't make me want to vote against or with Bush. It made me go to sleep. Wow a half hour following around Marine recruiters. Groundbreaking work Mike.

The movie's meant to put the nail in Bush's coffin and appeal to swing voters, but they're too busy storming out of the theater to go have sex in their parents' cars to pay attention to this boring pot of piss.

Any conservative who was offended at this movie is a shit head. Any leftist who beams with pride over this shit is an idiot too. Bottom line is that it should be banned.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Or my boring ass penis wart.

Watch the movie, it's g-r-r-r-eat!!! Well, if you don't want to watch, I'll settle if you just vote for Kerry.

Please, no more Bush... the working class people need to make some money too.

Jan 25, 2003
phil said:
kerry wont do anything for the working class but make them more dependent on government.
They're already dependant and helpless. Not unlike a group of fat, bloated, Mcdonalds-fed walruses. Might as well throw a dog a bone and give em healthcare.

Jun 27, 2004
phil said:
kerry wont do anything for the working class but make them more dependent on government.
This is true. As President for the last four years, Bush has cut taxes not once but twice for the average people like yourself. Keeping Bush in office four more years will greatly help your income and thus your family. Not only this, but Bush has brought America out of the Clinton resession.

God Bless America
Bush 2004