FACES OF DEATH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Monster Mashin said:
who the fucc are you?as far as net bangin boy im in these streets.i've been in these streets before i even had the internet unlike some of thse cats.i didnt have access 2 the internet till 2 years ago so as far as being a net banger PLEASE THATS YOU & YO POTNAZ.BUSTER DOUGLAS ASS NIGGA

AND BY THE WAY FUCK STREETLEVEL.gettin greedy is coo tho
First of all I want to apologize to everyone for having to bring negativity in here. These forums are for people to discuss music and network. But Monster Mashin aka C-Ron is a "net banger" who always wants to run the Street Level Records name thru the mud. If it's Fuck Street Level come say it to any one of our faces. Our next show is October 25th at the Rainbow Room in Seattle (45TH Ave in the University District). Once again you have been called out. Or PM me your phone number and we can make other arraingements. QUIT TALKIN SHIT ON THE NET THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S FOR.

Aug 18, 2003
Mr D-LOKO said:
C-Ron, me and my partner came lookin 4 ya in on your block, aint no one even heard of you, fuckin mark!! 72 blocc, whatever set you claimin that day, AINT NO ONE HEARD OF YOU!! all you do is instigate, on all these message boards all day long. I wanna be that kind of a gangster.
(YAWN)right what blocc did you go to?if you came 2 mine niggaz would of beat the breaks off you lil homie.boy you fuckin wit a grown man & i dont play no internet games so if you really that hard then bring it to me.as far as you goin 2 my blocc HA you lyin potna.

you probably some streetlevel groupie lookin 2 earn some stripes off a rilla but it wont happen so stop this punk ass game & go on about your business lil homie.

PS:& 4 the record i never said im some super gangsta.jus said im real ass nigga ask notes what i said boy.

Aug 18, 2003
Notes said:
First of all I want to apologize to everyone for having to bring negativity in here. These forums are for people to discuss music and network. But Monster Mashin aka C-Ron is a "net banger" who always wants to run the Street Level Records name thru the mud. If it's Fuck Street Level come say it to any one of our faces. Our next show is October 25th at the Rainbow Room in Seattle (45TH Ave in the University District). Once again you have been called out. Or PM me your phone number and we can make other arraingements. QUIT TALKIN SHIT ON THE NET THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S FOR.
(YAWN) i've been doin my thang in these streets you have no idea of what type of nigga i am so statements are as FAULTY as yourself playa.

you & the other trailor park trash(p-stain/g-strang) can go back 2 your trailor park & put your dick back in ya mama.LMAO!!!!!!!!!

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Monster Mashin said:
(YAWN) i've been doin my thang in these streets you have no idea of what type of nigga i am so statements are as FAULTY as yourself playa.

you & the other trailor park trash(p-stain/g-strang) can go back 2 your trailor park & put your dick back in ya mama.LMAO!!!!!!!!!
uhhh ok....Trailor trash, p-stain/g-strang. Not quite sure what those words mean. You may be thinking of someone else. Anyway, all I said was quit talking shit to me and my people on the internet. For Gods sake, just come to our show if you have something to say.

Aug 18, 2003
Notes said:
uhhh ok....Trailor trash, p-stain/g-strang. Not quite sure what those words mean. You may be thinking of someone else. Anyway, all I said was quit talking shit to me and my people on the internet. For Gods sake, just come to our show if you have something to say.
DO THE MATH BOY.:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
anybody got a copy of the BONE faces of death album holler at me..wether its the real or cdr..im tryna cop this shit..when i was a youngster like 10-11 years old(right when creepin first came out) i seen the shit at the werehouse and i copped it...i wasnt really diggin it at the time cuz i was a young buck and the shit was real underground and raw..so i got rid of it at some point...but i now regret the decision cuz i downloaded(yea bitch i downloaded..and what) a few tracks and im feelin the shit....so if u feel like helpin me out get at me thru PM..thanks