FAB better do something soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
I only say this because Money Mike is coming out with a cd on the Diplomats record label, and that fool sounds exactly like FAB. When i first heard FAB and didnt know what he looked, I imagined Money Mike. I can already hear people outside the bay saying that FAB is trying to copy Money Mikes style.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
sloth11 said:
I only say this because Money Mike is coming out with a cd on the Diplomats record label, and that fool sounds exactly like FAB. When i first heard FAB and didnt know what he looked, I imagined Money Mike. I can already hear people outside the bay saying that FAB is trying to copy Money Mikes style.

Money mike is not a rapper and he wont release nothing or at least anything that we make noise. if juelz cant any noise how is money mike going to......plus they sign him to do skits for their cds

Thats jus disrespect tho comparing FAB to money mike tho.........

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^especially since its his opinion of them sounding the same.

i swear to god, some of the shit u guys come up with is amazing...so much speculation. im sure fab is really worried about this, sitting at home practicing rapping with voice changers and shit.

Jan 31, 2006
http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=1424

It looks like he is going to release a cd to me if he already has a song with snoop dogg. And I think I read somewhere that hes getting E-40 on the cd also. I think it was on mtv.com.. And it may make noise since he is more widely known from Wild'n Out

Jan 31, 2006
Im not hatin on FAB or saying he needs to worry about changing his voice. Im saying that Money Mike is well known nationwide, so when he drops his cd, its gonna be unique. FAB sounds like him, so it wont be unique anymore. FAB is a much better rapper, im just saying for conversation. I guess its me against BART right now.

Cares

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Yea but dude cant rap point blank, he's the defintion of a gimmick, he palyed a pimp in a movie and then now trys to act it in real life...

I think that FAB is in it for the long haul.....

like the Young Guns said " Fake ass pimp like Money Mike"

It wouldve been better to compare Suga Free and Him but that wouldve reaching to much too.......

Apr 13, 2005
sloth11 said:
u have got to be kidding.

Apr 5, 2005
MOney Mike is that little skinny fake pimp looking niggah right? If that you're comparing FAB to who I think you are. YOu are smoking some fuckin' crack! You must be on the same shit the characters are on in "How to be a Broke Millionaire" courtesy of MustyNutz