EXTREMELY RARE SEALED BAY AREA RAP VINYL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CHRONIKQUEEN

Urbanlife Music & Video Distribution
May 8, 2002
What's upper folks!! Long time no posting from me huh?
That's because I've been busy growing Urbanlife and Rapbay.com
The reason I'm posting is I've finally got around to organizing my attic and have some stuff I'd like to sell.

I've got one SEALED/MINT copy each of these 4 records:
(If your up on your bay rap history you know these are the rarest of the rarest...very well the last sealed copies you'll see for sale anywhere)

The Click "Let's Side"
The Mac "Enuff of tis Sh*t!
The Mac "The Game is Thick"
M.V.P. "The Kings Men"

All four are sealed with no bent corners or anything. They were all stored in the fashion that a rare record should be in...perfect temperature, laying flat in a vinyl box out of any conditions. I can post photos later
Thanks
I ideally want $100 each for these, they could go for more on Ebay...but I don't have time to deal with it.
You can hit me on PM here or better yet email me: [email protected]
Thanks and peace

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ive got the 2 mac's sold about a year or so back and they each went for over $80. I dont recall the exact amount but these are all Rare items and hard to find in that condition.

let me know if you need help with anything......

Jun 3, 2004
I'd be surprised if the Mac records go for over $40 on eBay...a few more have popped up recently. The MVP record varies, but should be around $60. The Click record always sells well, you should get $100 easy.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
woah been a minute.. I still aint finished recordin them 40 odd tapes to mp3 yet.. We're talkin 5 years or so here.

Yeah bay vinyl never goes for through the roof prices, the MVP LP will get your asking price that I know.

For example, I sold my IFA full album vinyl for $75.. The cd gets about $600, and is less obscure.

CHRONIKQUEEN

May 8, 2002
Oh, I also have SIGNED mint condition IMP records...just throwing that 'feeler' out there. I have about 4 or 5 all signed by Cougnut about 2 months before his death. They are all signed differently...some Cougar Rebel...some Cougnut, etc...
I'd definetly want to keep one or two for personal reasons, but would like the other one or two to end up in a Cougnut fans hands.
Not even sure how much those would go for. I do know that the vinyl is rare and it is autographed by Cougnut. He also wrote some other stuff on it like
2K , etc...
It's IMP "No prisoners" I believe...has a white and black cover.
I'll get some pics posted up tomorrow.
I know I'm going to get an email from Gabe on this one! LOL

CHRONIKQUEEN

May 8, 2002
Yep, that's it. They are in MINT condition...only reason they were unwrapped is so he could sign them for me. And he didn't simply autograph them he wrote other stuff. I think I have pics from that day...

CHRONIKQUEEN

May 8, 2002
Ok, here's the deal:
I have 4 autographed IMP "No Prisoners" 12" that I will be auctioning off.
They are all uniquely signed by Cougnut. I'll post pics a bit later and you can see them....not to over exaggerate, but when you see them you'll be overwhelmed...he didn't simply sign them. I probably shouldn't sell them but....
I also have a IMP Gangsa Rock N Roll 12" (not sealed) but great condition
as well as a SEALED/MINT DRE DOG "I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION" AND RBL "RUTHLESS BY LAW. Both are the full length albums.
R8R, since you seem to be the expert what do you feel those are worth? I mean, i could throw some numbers out there, but i don't want to go to high or low

CHRONIKQUEEN

May 8, 2002
and yes I am aware of the light on the bottom left record...
Kyle took a couple pictures of them and they all came out that way.
I'm not sure which ones I'll depart with, I'm keeping one possibly two for myself.

I so vividly remember the day he signed them for me. It was a couple months before the Music People closed down and I had been scavenging the place for weeks to buy up all this classic, limited print material. I recall how we all cracked up at the "Game tighter than Garth Brooks jeans". I guess I may keep that one and/or the Rest in Peace maxcaloius one.
The day he signed these, he was drinking a 40 oz and very animated. Totally in pure Cougnut fashion. I even got a couple freestyles that day. He had such a strong character and such raw talent and charisma. I thought he was destined to be the superstar rockstar of rap. Same level as Pac..different but somehow still comparable. But no doubt, superstar material...
RIP Cougnut

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CHRONIKQUEEN said:
Ok, here's the deal:
I have 4 autographed IMP "No Prisoners" 12" that I will be auctioning off.
They are all uniquely signed by Cougnut. I'll post pics a bit later and you can see them....not to over exaggerate, but when you see them you'll be overwhelmed...he didn't simply sign them. I probably shouldn't sell them but....
I also have a IMP Gangsa Rock N Roll 12" (not sealed) but great condition
as well as a SEALED/MINT DRE DOG "I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION" AND RBL "RUTHLESS BY LAW. Both are the full length albums.
R8R, since you seem to be the expert what do you feel those are worth? I mean, i could throw some numbers out there, but i don't want to go to high or low
man those are some cold pieces!! Here goes:
IMP Gangsa Rock N Roll 12" (not sealed) - worth around 40-60
DRE DOG "I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION" - 30-50
RUTHLESS BY LAW - 30-50

as for the IMP in looking at those pxs ima have say they are def. worth 180-200. Those look CLEAN too and we all know those tracks real well on that wax!! RIP