Exercise/Diet Programs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
What up...it's gettin down to the end of the semester here and closer to summer and I've been slackin hella hard lately, ain't worked out in months, smoke and drink regularly. But I'm tryin to get fit for the summer. I'm 6' - 210 pounds at this very moment, but I'm tryin to cut the fat and get LEAN, yadidamean...about two years ago I cut 45 lbs in about 3-4 months and was in the best shape of my life, and I wanna try to get back to that. So I thought I'd ask the opinions of others to see which direction I should take as far as a healthier diet and exercise plan. I'd like to get down to 185-190 by mid-summer (if not earlier, I just don't wanna kill myself) but also want to build muscle as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tock

Jan 27, 2006
I be drinkin supa malt its a health drink that contains vitamin b. At first it tastes strange but then it tastes nice after awhile. Its fizzy looks like cocacola.

Eat fruit, meat, veg and do excercise.

Analyze what you do.. how you travel and eat ect.. See what you can improve on by cutting down or increasing consumption or activity you do.. Good luck!

Feb 14, 2006
The good ol´ kombination
Eat, Sleep and Work Out

For losin weight:
follow everythin you eat
and eat minus 300 calories less per day that u use.
You can add cardio volume in your exercises to burn more fat.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Eat Protein around the clock. In fact, don't eat anything at all unless it has either Protein or Fiber (meaning no sweets, white bread, top ramen, etc.). Drink as much milk a day as you can stomach.

Don't pay much attention to the scale. Let it revolve around your diet--not vice versa. Pay more attention to if your lifts are increasing and your clothes are fitting better (no homo).

And most of all, DO NOT listen to these people talking about "don't eat after _pm". It's good advice if you're an idiot and weigh 400lbs, but if you're trying to build muscle, it will kill your progress. When your body goes more than a few hours without eating, it WILL start burning muscle for energy.

That being said.....at night, eat foods like Cottage Cheese or, an hour or two before bedtime, drink some milk. Both are high protein and will keep your body running smoothly.

Best advice in the thread so far:

"follow everythin you eat
You can add cardio volume in your exercises to burn more fat."

Don't go overboard and start running 5 miles a day, and eating only vegetables. Keep it simple. Weights a few days a week...Cardio a few days a week. It's that easy.

Nov 24, 2003
Hella simple man. Go to fitday.com. Calculate how many calories you burn in a day. Subract 500 from that number to find out how many you should be eating to loose weight, and and use the food calculator to track how many calories you are eating. Create a cardio/weight lifitng program to help burn calories and perserve muscle. Drink/eat a shit load of protien and supplement with some extra l-glutamine.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
Dirty Shoez said:
Eat Protein around the clock. In fact, don't eat anything at all unless it has either Protein or Fiber (meaning no sweets, white bread, top ramen, etc.). Drink as much milk a day as you can stomach.

Don't pay much attention to the scale. Let it revolve around your diet--not vice versa. Pay more attention to if your lifts are increasing and your clothes are fitting better (no homo).

And most of all, DO NOT listen to these people talking about "don't eat after _pm". It's good advice if you're an idiot and weigh 400lbs, but if you're trying to build muscle, it will kill your progress. When your body goes more than a few hours without eating, it WILL start burning muscle for energy.

That being said.....at night, eat foods like Cottage Cheese or, an hour or two before bedtime, drink some milk. Both are high protein and will keep your body running smoothly.

Best advice in the thread so far:

"follow everythin you eat
You can add cardio volume in your exercises to burn more fat."

Don't go overboard and start running 5 miles a day, and eating only vegetables. Keep it simple. Weights a few days a week...Cardio a few days a week. It's that easy.
nice post homie! thanks for the info.

Dec 9, 2005
Good post Dirty Shoez.

A lot of people get the misconception that cardio is the end all be all of fat loss. In reality, its only a fraction of your results. Your diet is going to be by far the determining factor in this whole thing. I would focus on weight training w/ cardio sessions done after, for maximum fat loss.

Good luck homie !

In January I was at about 194, down to about 165 now...aiming for 150 @ about 12% BF.

Jan 31, 2006
MOREBASS said:
^ 1000 sounds dangerously low. As a male, I wouldn't go any lower than 2000...otherwise you'd be burning more lean muscle than fat.
My bad, my cousin is a she.... but i dont know how the hell someone can keep a diet like that... and she cant eat after 7 and some mo shit...

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
If you lift weights and do cardio on the same day, thats OK. Just don't spend 2-3 hours a day at the gym thinking you'll lose weight faster. You won't. Get in and get out, and let the diet do the rest.

Hood Rat Poison said:
yeah if i recall correctly....dirty shoez has successfully lost a lot of weight, so listen to him
True...70+ from Apr-Sep 2006, Low-Carb and daily Cardio. I wanted to start from scratch. But if you are already lean/muscular with 10-20lbs of fat to lose, it's not a good idea to do the same thing I did.....

Feb 5, 2005

DRINK GATORADE & EAT FRUIT ALL DAY...

100 SIT UPS 3-5 TIMES A DAY...

RUN IN PLACE FOR 10 MINUTES 5 TIMES A DAY...

50 PUSH UPS 3-5 TIMES A DAY...

WACC YOUR TALLY WHAKKER TWICE A DAY (TO DISPOSE OF XTRA CALORIES)...

IN 8 WEEKS YOU'LL B GOOD...

I THINK, LOL...

IF IT WORK'z THEN SHARE THE RESULTs & I MIGHT TRY IT TO SEE IF IT WORK'z FOR ME TOO...

- GEEzUz

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
GeeZus said:

DRINK GATORADE & EAT FRUIT ALL DAY...

100 SIT UPS 3-5 TIMES A DAY...

RUN IN PLACE FOR 10 MINUTES 5 TIMES A DAY...

50 PUSH UPS 3-5 TIMES A DAY...

WACC YOUR TALLY WHAKKER TWICE A DAY (TO DISPOSE OF XTRA CALORIES)...

IN 8 WEEKS YOU'LL B GOOD...

I THINK, LOL...

IF IT WORK'z THEN SHARE THE RESULTs & I MIGHT TRY IT TO SEE IF IT WORK'z FOR ME TOO...

- GEEzUz
Lol good workout if you were confined to a cell ha

Dec 7, 2005
Man I lost like 60 lbs by workin out for just like a hour a day in the morning and the rest of the day I'll smoke a gang of weed and all I ate was fast food, Mickey D's, BK, Jack in the crack, Carles Jr. Fuck Subway and Jareds lyin bitch got his stomach stapled ass