EXCLUSIVE SONG FROM SIDEWAYZ ENT EXPLICIT GAME MIXTAPE VOl.6 "ANTI YEAH DAT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2007
LMAO YEAH U FUNNY... I NEVER SAID YOUR MUSIC WAS GAY, I SAID YOU AND YOUR NIGGAS WERE GAY, YOU ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, I DONT NEED MITCH TO PUSH MY SHIT CAUSE I PUSH MY OWN SHIT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND MY OWN DOUGH...YOUNG DUDE I DONT NEED NO MUSIC TO ESTABLISH ME CAUSE IM ALL READY ESTABLISHED...IN LIFE. THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU WAKE UP OFF YA MOMMY COUCH THIS MORNING AND YOU START YA DAY OFF SMOKING A BLUNT...
Granpa ric...how do your old azz even know how to turn on a computer..let alone get on the internet...ain't u almost reaching 50...since when living with your baby mom on section 8 & welfare waz being establish..everybody in southeast know your a broke nigga...if your pushing your own shit & useing your own money...I see why your career aint went farther then your baby mommas porch..selling cd's? U can't even sell shit to a fly

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Juice, whats up with you and this grandpa shit?...I know you got some older homies, so that shit sounds stupid...just sayin...

Oct 20, 2007
Juice, whats up with you and this grandpa shit?...I know you got some older homies, so that shit sounds stupid...just sayin...
True..but the topic iz not my older homies..its about why these old az niggaz think they can rap...let alone get a major deal....its to late buddy...sommebody would of been sighn mitch...but nobody wanna put out an artist older then rick ross...how u gonna be snoop dogg age and put out your first mainstream album...hahaha....not gonna happen...so if u looking for mitch to blow dago up..its not hapenning....the labels and comsumers wannna see and hear something new and juice for the 2010

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
True..but the topic iz not my older homies..its about why these old az niggaz think they can rap...let alone get a major deal....its to late buddy...sommebody would of been sighn mitch...but nobody wanna put out an artist older rick ross...geesh
Lets be honest here..its already hard enough to bubble being from the West these days, now add in being a rapper from Daygo...

Also, you arent signed to a major but you probably still get paper, right? So therefore you gon keep doing what you doing because you making money off it(im assuming), which means somebody likes it..Mitch isnt signed to a major either, but we know he's makin money off his music so why quit? get a 9-5? for what?

I know the jokes are more personal than they are just jokes..all dislike aside, can you honestly say that Mitch's music is garbage? If you think he is garbage then that is your right...im just trying to see if you REALLY feel that way or has your dislike for him shaped your opinion of his music...either way its whatever...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
True..but the topic iz not my older homies..its about why these old az niggaz think they can rap...let alone get a major deal....its to late buddy...sommebody would of been sighn mitch...but nobody wanna put out an artist older then rick ross...how u gonna be snoop dogg age and put out your first mainstream album...hahaha....not gonna happen...so if u looking for mitch to blow dago up..its not hapenning....the labels and comsumers wannna see and hear something new and juice for the 2010

lol @ anyone relying any artist to "blow Dago up"...Daygo is already "blown up", just not on some rap shit..I dont care about that, but I do want to see brotha's have some success off they hard work.....be easy though..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
If I had the money and was in a position to sign someone...I would sign Adonis...as far as rap goes...he spits some fire..he just need a lil push.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
lol @ anyone relying any artist to "blow Dago up"...Daygo is already "blown up", just not on some rap shit..I dont care about that, but I do want to see brotha's have some success off they hard work.....be easy though..
Double Props for that Sade..ya Know us Grandparents love us some Sade..I was bumpin her in the ride the other day..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Double Props for that Sade..ya Know us Grandparents love us some Sade..I was bumpin her in the ride the other day..
Sade STAYS in the deck....I know she will deliver when that album drops next month....

My bad Juice at hi-jackin ur thread...lol...

Oct 20, 2007
Lets be honest here..its already hard enough to bubble being from the West these days, now add in being a rapper from Daygo...

Also, you arent signed to a major but you probably still get paper, right? So therefore you gon keep doing what you doing because you making money off it(im assuming), which means somebody likes it..Mitch isnt signed to a major either, but we know he's makin money off his music so why quit? get a 9-5? for what?

I know the jokes are more personal than they are just jokes..all dislike aside, can you honestly say that Mitch's music is garbage? If you think he is garbage then that is your right...im just trying to see if you REALLY feel that way or has your dislike for him shaped your opinion of his music...either way its whatever...
I feel u ...& No mitch music iz not garbage...but ric nuts shit needs to stay in hiz head & never come out hiz mouth..mitch can rap good fairytells...all lies because he's a buster....but I respect a man intell he disrecpect me...u saying I'm wrong for backing up 2 niggaz twice my age on my own..when they comeing at me sidewayz..u would do the same...like u are now...getting your point across.

P.s...no disrespect to lincoln...but mitch really do remind me of the little leprecon in the hood..old grimmie triv looking nigga

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Good Lookin' for clearing that up homie. This might be the first time I've agreed with you on a thread the world must really be coming to a end. LOL
saydat my nigga, but if u kouldnt agree wit some of the other real shit ive said also then we just 2 different people my nigga.....i use 2 be full of anger when this shit go down but like i said b4 age brings wisdom and im way 2 laced 4 tha bullshit.....

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
NIGGAS IS GAY...SONG IS CUTE THOUGH...
ive chopped it up wit u b4 and u a solid nigga but i know u know where niggas komin 4rm wit this shit....its krazy kause me and ise b chopped it up bout this shit and he aint say nothin disrespectful bout it he just told me how he felt and laced me up a lil..you put me up on shit that i aint know 2 just like tha shit my fam BoBang be lacing niggaz up..PL kontrol and all that.....dont mistake us all 4 sukkas my nigga

Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
ive chopped it up wit u b4 and u a solid nigga but i know u know where niggas komin 4rm wit this shit....its krazy kause me and ise b chopped it up bout this shit and he aint say nothin disrespectful bout it he just told me how he felt and laced me up a lil..you put me up on shit that i aint know 2 just like tha shit my fam BoBang be lacing niggaz up..PL kontrol and all that.....dont mistake us all 4 sukkas my nigga
no mistakes made my nigg real reckognize real. i stay lacing young niggas up with the real. i feel sorry for the niggas that have been mislead its gonna be hard on em foreal though...i aint worried bout what a lil nigga say jealousy breeds envy...