EXCLUSIVE SONG FROM SIDEWAYZ ENT EXPLICIT GAME MIXTAPE VOl.6 "ANTI YEAH DAT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
That song is garbage why ya'll rapping on a downsouth beat. Get ya bars up homie before ya'll challenge Tha Kind! Cause weather you like it or not they music slap.

"WrongKind Put the Town on the Map, Yeah Dat"- Tiny Doo

KLACK KLACK KLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 20, 2007
is this supposed to be a diss to wrongkind?
No this iz not a wrongkind diss...its just nobody says that no more..but instead they say "say dat"..if u waz from cali u would know...that's that kaveman lingo..get juiced up its 2010 P.....but yeah.. when i do have something to say....I will make sure to put "grandpa mitch diss" az the tittle for u can know...lol

That song is garbage why ya'll rapping on a downsouth beat. Get ya bars up homie before ya'll challenge Tha Kind! Cause weather you like it or not they music slap.

"WrongKind Put the Town on the Map, Yeah Dat"- Tiny Doo

KLACK KLACK KLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf?......Your mom should of put u in the garbage....go suck your grandmas dick!

Apr 14, 2008
niggas is still sayin "yeah dat" matter of fact my lil Norte homie went to Jail in SD got out...I see him at the club and I shoot my nigga some chips he hit me wit the "yeah dat" good lookin...but i heard that song a long ass time ago I think so it probably wasnt no diss...but as for why the nigga posted it today....

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
IT AINT NO DISS....MY LINCOLN NIGGAS AND NIGGAS 4RM OTHER TURFS SAY YEAH DAT................ON OUR SIDE WE SAY "SAYDAT"............AINT NO FONK BEHIND IT JUST NIGGAS BEING CREATIVE

Feb 1, 2005
IT AINT NO DISS....MY LINCOLN NIGGAS AND NIGGAS 4RM OTHER TURFS SAY YEAH DAT................ON OUR SIDE WE SAY "SAYDAT"............AINT NO FONK BEHIND IT JUST NIGGAS BEING CREATIVE
Good Lookin' for clearing that up homie. This might be the first time I've agreed with you on a thread the world must really be coming to a end. LOL

Aug 6, 2008
man this place is going to end up where it was during the infamous "east trippin" thread days...lord help us hahahaha
lol that was a legendary ass thread, all a nigga did was ask where he could hear it and all hell broke lose

on a side note all them niggas got good music lets focus on that and not tryna find a way 2 make shit negative

Oct 20, 2007
Honestly I think everybody & set say "say dat"...its more of a player thing...shit..my lincoln homies say both

Oct 20, 2007
NIGGAS IS GAY...SONG IS CUTE THOUGH...
:-\ ..U shouldn't be talking bout nobody music iz gay..u can't even rap a present....that's why granpa mitch never push any of your albums...he don't take that sorry shit serious..u get no play nowhere...unless u on a granpa mitch cd....so stop rapping..u older then grandpa mitch and ain't went know where...4 words "MIGHT DON'T GOT IT"!!

P.s..granpa mitch & granpa ric...y'all should be played on san diego 92.5 (old school music)

Oct 20, 2007
NIGGAS IS GAY...SONG IS CUTE THOUGH...
:-\ ..U shouldn't be talking bout nobody music iz gay..u can't even rap a present....that's why granpa mitch never push any of your albums...he don't take that sorry shit serious..u get no play nowhere...unless u on a granpa mitch cd....so stop rapping..u older then grandpa mitch and ain't went no where...4 words "MIGHT DON'T GOT IT"!!

P.s..granpa mitch & granpa ric...y'all should be played on san diego 92.5 (old school jams)

Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
:-\ ..U shouldn't be talking bout nobody music iz gay..u can't even rap a present....that's why granpa mitch never push any of your albums...he don't take that sorry shit serious..u get no play nowhere...unless u on a granpa mitch cd....so stop rapping..u older then grandpa mitch and ain't went know where...4 words "MIGHT DON'T GOT IT"!!

P.s..granpa mitch & granpa ric...y'all should be played on san diego 92.5 (old school jams)
LMAO YEAH U FUNNY... I NEVER SAID YOUR MUSIC WAS GAY, I SAID YOU AND YOUR NIGGAS WERE GAY, YOU ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, I DONT NEED MITCH TO PUSH MY SHIT CAUSE I PUSH MY OWN SHIT WITH MY OWN MONEY AND MY OWN DOUGH...YOUNG DUDE I DONT NEED NO MUSIC TO ESTABLISH ME CAUSE IM ALL READY ESTABLISHED...IN LIFE. THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU WAKE UP OFF YA MOMMY COUCH THIS MORNING AND YOU START YA DAY OFF SMOKING A BLUNT...