Exclusive shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
anyone seen that kanye video where he just sitting on a chair going mental talkin shit and looking at shoes ?

dudes lost his mind lol

May 31, 2007
shit kinda died a little here IMO thats why I dont show up no more.. there isnt any really good posts haha.. Like its been said too much OT shit but as soon as it gets closer to releases and shit this shit will be poppin again

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This shit can pop off without the aid of news from the label. As long as the main board's threads are pretty clean, I don't see any problem with off topic posts. The rest of the site doesn't follow its own strict guidelines, save for posting shit that can be found in google in the Open Forum.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
For the record, I have no problem deleting posts. I just don't check the site everyday. If someone objects to a post, just report it and I'll get an email alert. I'll check it out and probablly delete it. The siccness is blocked from my work but it works great on my iPhone.