Exclusive shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
the fucking amin's of this whole damn site needs to get off their asses and change mods in here. and not have them leave shit up to the retired old mods who show up on strange 2 times a year.

Sep 24, 2002
It does make sense. People like you act like it's the end of the world when there is an ot post. Get a life.
rofl. when theres some naw when theres a fucking flood of it yea. and im not the only damn that it annoys. maybe folks like u need to stop making 100 damn OT threads a day especially when they are dozens of other areas on the sicc to post. so to those idiots posting lil wayne and the supporters of such ignorance YOU need to get a life and get laid.

May 7, 2008
i made 1 topic .. it got deleted

if u gonna delete shit delete all these wannabe soundclick rappers spreading there bullshit.. not the lil wayne specially when he/kanye is a candidate for a future tech track release

Feb 12, 2006
98 was a good year, I wish I could go back and steal Lil Wayne's vocal chords so we wouldn't have to worry about all these topics on him.

Jul 1, 2004
Yall need to stop whinning about lil wayne and pull his cock out ya mouth. He's makin more money than YOU"LL EVER SEE. He's doin his thing!

Also, how the fuck is there suposed to be ON TOPIC threads when theres nothing going on at strange to discuss? Check out some other forums rather than JUST the strange forum, ya groupies!