Evil Pimp??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2003
What's your opinion on dis cat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO72tvJoekw

He took triple six's old production style and somewhat upgraded it. He sounds like a less lyrical,slurring Lord Infamous. With that being said I can't stop bumping his shit :cool: All of his shit knocks in da trunk so I can look past the mumblin and nursery rhymes. Sometimes he spits clear though, it's just rare.

Jun 22, 2007
Hes pretty dope, kinda hard to understand, and i do like his production but i dont think its anywhere near three 6 back in the day, three 6 was and still is my fav. producers in the game, its not even close to me. especially back in the day.

Feb 8, 2003
theres maNY THREAD IN HERE BOUT HIM DO A SEARCH.

Basically everyone including me think he is a poor mans version of lord infamous and he tries too hard to sound like thmen in they earlier days. except for cats like Rob S4 & 3??? MOnSTA they think he the best thing since knocker bocker trousers

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Evil Pimp is tight as fuck, I don't care if he's biting 36 style or not, just listen to the music and stop thinking about it, it's not like there are thousands of artists out there still true to that style

I personally like the Krucifix Klan albums he put out the most, those are classics

BTW, I have asked this question many times and never found an answer:

Back when the Slaughterhouse Records website existed, it had a long list of albums/tapes by Krucifix Klan affiliates that were not available for sale at the time I visited it. I have never seen any of those anywhere, does anybody know more about them?

Feb 18, 2007
BTW, I have asked this question many times and never found an answer:

Back when the Slaughterhouse Records website existed, it had a long list of albums/tapes by Krucifix Klan affiliates that were not available for sale at the time I visited it. I have never seen any of those anywhere, does anybody know more about them?
I think since a lot of his unreleased music and new shit was bootlegged, he just stopped sellin them. He has also been known to jack people over the net. Message this guy on AIM: Simeon Shorting, he is the biggest Slaughterhouse Records fan I think I will ever know, he has all of pimp's albums, plus a lot of unreleased shit.

Feb 8, 2003
Evil Pimp is tight as fuck, I don't care if he's biting 36 style or not, just listen to the music and stop thinking about it, it's not like there are thousands of artists out there still true to that style
Thats cool but the thing is Im not feeling this artist his shit is boring imo and he doing a bad job at personating Infamous. But to each is own Im not gonna sit in this thread a reply with all negative shit bc tehres bigger things in life to worry about then another fraud rapper.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
LOL.....shit is too funny on the real though, most of his shit is fake and made up. 3/4 of those albums on that website were fake along with the artists...evil pimp is like 6 artists, all with different voice overs
Seriously?

Why would he do that?:confused:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Thats cool but the thing is Im not feeling this artist his shit is boring imo and he doing a bad job at personating Infamous. But to each is own Im not gonna sit in this thread a reply with all negative shit bc tehres bigger things in life to worry about then another fraud rapper.
To each his own, I agree. All I am saying is that you can listen to him without thinking about how well he "impersonates Infamous" (which is what I would call "negative shit")

Feb 8, 2003
To each his own, I agree. All I am saying is that you can listen to him without thinking about how well he "impersonates Infamous" (which is what I would call "negative shit")

No I can't listen to this guy without thinking taht and I own all his albums(even teh ones yall complained about not getting) The reason I got his shit is bc Im a collector and I keep thinking maybe his next album will be original but Im always proven wrong.

Its already a proven fact.... That nigga does Impersonate Lord Infamous(I'm not being negative just being real) He even stole some of Scarecrows verses and hooks. Now thats all the proof a listener needs to make his decision. I know you a fan and all But you atleast should stay true

Feb 8, 2003
Its just like the texas rapper The Realest(formely of Death Row Records) he tight as hell But He imulates 2 Pac alot he even does his laugh and all that shit But the difference between him and Evil Pimp is that The Realest is actually tight and he does that shit perfect and makes me believe what he spittin.

Now i expressed my opinion on dude yall carry on with the thread im done with my half.

Mar 2, 2004
Seriously?

Why would he do that?:confused:
Because hes a fake, claimin being from Memphis born in Cordele GA and sold thousands of ug tapes but no one ever heard em or saw em... He jacked a lot of people on the net back in 2001-2002, all of em never received any of his stuff. He's basically a wannabe, but in fact he's from Iowa. There were a lot of funny webpages about him back in the days, bout 6-7 years ago, a lot of rumors about him being dead (I remember the RIP Evil Pimp on his old "label" page LOL), incarcerated (and posting on boards and being on AIM from jail haha), on the run after kill someone in Memphis, and like Grim said rumors about all his "homies" being simple voice variations lol I like his shit, but he's just fake as fuck and not assuming being from Cedar Rapids.

Aug 26, 2003
Because hes a fake, claimin being from Memphis born in Cordele GA and sold thousands of ug tapes but no one ever heard em or saw em... He jacked a lot of people on the net back in 2001-2002, all of em never received any of his stuff. He's basically a wannabe, but in fact he's from Iowa. There were a lot of funny webpages about him back in the days, bout 6-7 years ago, a lot of rumors about him being dead (I remember the RIP Evil Pimp on his old "label" page LOL), incarcerated (and posting on boards and being on AIM from jail haha), on the run after kill someone in Memphis, and like Grim said rumors about all his "homies" being simple voice variations lol I like his shit, but he's just fake as fuck and not assuming being from Cedar Rapids.
Damn lol, I still like his shot though :cool:
I don't feel bad for downloading all his shit now lmao

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
OK, I see, I didn't know this. So the tapes do not exist and this is why you can't even download them....

Still, if all these artists are the same person, this would be something to admire from artistic perspective (if he wasn't lying about it, of course)