Everyone does it, but where?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
Clip your fingernails. I usually cut them outside in my backyard in the summer so i dont have to worry about cleaning them up and stepping on them. i started cutting them in my room in the winter but ill always not find one on the ground and step on it a few days later. and i hate crouching over the toilet to do it or put my foot on the toilet bowl to cut my toenails.

i wish there was some sort of laser cutter for finger nails or some shit.

Aug 7, 2003
wtf is that gay shit, a pink website, some foreign bitch talking, female feet. fuck that im a man, i aint getting that shit

a magnifine glass is gay, it needs batteries for the lights, a fat ass grip for retards who cant use normals ones. im coo off that

Mar 8, 2008
wtf is that gay shit, a pink website, some foreign bitch talking, female feet. fuck that im a man, i aint getting that shit

a magnifine glass is gay, it needs batteries for the lights, a fat ass grip for retards who cant use normals ones. im coo off that
hahaha idk about all that, im on my iphone and cant see any videos. I googled "nail clipper + as seen on tv" and that was the first highlighted website that popped up.