Every great artist evolves as a person, and with their music.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Are you fucking serious that's one of my fav songs on the album.

In fact that's the song I play for people who don't know or don't like Tech.

That "crimin... als" thing gets them every time.

Nov 14, 2002
He needs to rhyme something that ended in "imin"... don't remember the line. So he finishes the next line with "crimin" and then finishes the word at the beginning of the next line. It's hard to explain, just listen to the song.

And Sundea (Think that's her name) is great on that track. I don't much like female rappers either.

Nov 27, 2007
He needs to rhyme something that ended in "imin"... don't remember the line. So he finishes the next line with "crimin" and then finishes the word at the beginning of the next line. It's hard to explain, just listen to the song.

And Sundea (Think that's her name) is great on that track. I don't much like female rappers either.
"Hennesy, Sprite, and Lemon, fuck these niggas invite the women,..ajsdkfhalsdfd, Crimin-als

Nov 14, 2002
That^

On this Hennessy, sprite n lemon,
fuck these niggas, invite the women
Bustas wanna insight the grimin,
now ya gatta invite the crimin-als
But the beat stops with the "crimin" (pause) then kicks back in with the "als"... It's fucking dope.

Jan 16, 2007
sundae sucks balls and her verse on too many girls is quite possibly the worst rap verse ive ever heard in my life and CYT i just change after the first verse and hook (the same i would if Get the Fuck outta here was on)

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
stop hatin fags be thankful for what yer gettin from og tech cuz its better pretty much than errrone else lol ive enjoyd his evolution