Every great artist evolves as a person, and with their music.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
So stop crying like bitches. If you don't like his new shit, stop listening to it. I used to like coming on this message board, but it seems like most of you are either posting an OT thread, or crying about Techs music sounding too mainstream. If you don't like it, listen to his old shit and stop crying, take a midol and get on with your day.

Dec 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
"Every great artist evolves as a person, and with their music."

That is pretty much the nail in the coffin man... As people grow older they change. Period. Tech has been around how long now? 20+ years and is still making music. Thats an accomplishment in its mothafucking self. But still being relevant and making music people want to hear is incredible. People can hate and say he ain't what he used to be and blah blah whatever but he's still making hits. K.O.D. wasn't his best work but still had some good songs and some was just fillers. Regaurdless Tech is one of the best moving. From sound, to success, to live shows not many can top him...

Jul 1, 2004
So stop crying like bitches. If you don't like his new shit, stop listening to it. I used to like coming on this message board, but it seems like most of you are either posting an OT thread, or crying about Techs music sounding too mainstream. If you don't like it, listen to his old shit and stop crying, take a midol and get on with your day.

If you dont like it...

http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_P-Caso_Stevie_Stone_feat_various_artists_Set.m132987.html

DOWNLOAD STEVIE STONES MIXTAPE

May 7, 2008
i think in techs case with the mixplate its downgrading..

we all know what he is capable of..is it wrong for us to expect the highest standards that tech himself has set ?

Oct 25, 2006
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Am I cool yet?

Aug 31, 2005
guess nas is better then when he dropped Illmatic, em when he dropped SSLP/MMLP, Hova since Reasonable Doubt, Wu Tang since 36 chambers ect ect ect

some artist fall off and some make a shitty album from time to time, and everyone will react differently when it happens, but who the fuck tries to tell people what they should or should not like from an artist

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
If you don't like his new shit, stop listening to it. [...] If you don't like it, listen to his old shit and stop crying [...]
We all heard "Harvey Dent"; there's no need for any thread that just repeats a song's message verbatim.

Nov 14, 2002
"Every great artist evolves as a person, and with their music."

That is pretty much the nail in the coffin man... As people grow older they change. Period. Tech has been around how long now? 20+ years and is still making music. Thats an accomplishment in its mothafucking self. But still being relevant and making music people want to hear is incredible. People can hate and say he ain't what he used to be and blah blah whatever but he's still making hits. K.O.D. wasn't his best work but still had some good songs and some was just fillers. Regaurdless Tech is one of the best moving. From sound, to success, to live shows not many can top him...
KOD had one filler song. I can't remember what the fuck it was but there's ONE song on that album I skip.

And come on man, all the guy raps about now is his fucking dick, and fucking YOUR girl.

KOD was dope, but the rest of his shit recently is stale as fuck.

Nov 14, 2002
It Was An Accident I skip, but one of my fav tracks is Blackened the Sun on that disc.

I've been listening to that cd again lately and that chorus has been stuck in my head for about a week.